Ladies do you hide products from S/O or hubby?

mj11051

I have to now:grin: I just got 2 bottles of Elucence and when I went to the health food store this morning for EO's I found a bottle of AO Rosa Mosqueta for 9.49 and it should have been 19.49. I have 2 bottles of HoneySuckle Rose and 1 bottle of GPB coming from Vitacost. I have 2 bottles of Suave Humectant and 2 bottles of VO5 Conditioner. I know, I know but a girl can never have to much conditioner:lachen::lachen:

Well..u know those plastic drawer organizer things? I have one of those w/ 3 drawers full of random products. I dont think he cares whats in them LOL but im pretty sure if he saw everything he would call me "high-matienence"

Nah, DH knows how I am. I pull out my big containers of products when I'm looking for something and he just raises his eyebrows, shakes his head, and looks the other way. He will sometimes say something if I get a lot of products in the mail.

I've only purchased a few things since joining. But, the one item I refuse to let him see is the MegaTek. I know he would have so many questions.

Huuby is gonna just look at me and roll his eyes, however all my conditioners are not cheap and he's paying for them lol:lachen::lachen:

When I was using it I hid my megatek. He knows everything else, but I know if he saw hooves and mane, he would freak out.

Yeah because my SO will make fun of me about buying more things. Since I am only using the Joico line (besides 2 or 3 products) it's easy for me to sneak past him and through it in the closet with the rest of the Joico bottles, he can't tell what's new and what's not. I am thinking about getting a hooded dryer though, don't think I can sneak that one past him though.:lachen:

Nah. I'm happy to share mine with hubby-mine. He doesn't use much when he has hair coz he never has much of it anyway. And it's only shampoo he uses. Most times he's bald so really how much can he use? (<--Don't ask. He still has to use shampoo on his bahld 'ead. :rolleyes: Bless his heart. :giggle: )

Naw, I don't hide my goodies, but I did have to check him though:lachen: I was like ummmm...no. How come my bottle of nexxus humetress is empty!?! Needless to say my bottle was replaced and he now knows the limits of my love.

I try to hide the boxes....and products from hubby...

That's what I do - but I do the same thing with clothes - because I tend to buy a LOT at once. :lachen: I don't care what he sees in the house --products or clothes -- because the packaging disappears. He can't prove WHEN it came in, so he can't say anything is ever new.

Standard answer, repeat after me: "That's BEEN here. You must not have noticed it before."

you know those metal file cabinents that are usually in offices. well my mother has one of those. about two of the five drawers, actually have papers in them. the other three are all hair products. my step father would flip if he found out my mom had all those products!

I don't hide from my hubby. Well, not hair products :grin: anyway. It's myself, and two little girls. My little boy also likes mommy to wash and condition his hair from time to time. My husband knows that I am frugal and knows I want us all to have fabulous hair. I try to by on sale when possible and I use what I buy. Even if it doesn't work as good as I thought it would. I will find a use for it or mix it with something else.

Nope. They're all out in their full glory. He knows the full extent of my PJism. Besides, he has his own line up to be concerned with (which I recommend and re-fill).

Well..u know those plastic drawer organizer things? I have one of those w/ 3 drawers full of random products. I dont think he cares whats in them LOL but im pretty sure if he saw everything he would call me "high-matienence"

I have one of these with my products in it. My fiance' doesnt pay any attention to what is in it either.

I started "hiding" my products after my husband used up all my s-curl. I just put everything in the room instead of in the bathroom so i can see it if he takes it.
Now that he cut his hair he doesnt really bother for it.

Since I buy 3 or 4 products at a time, I have a big pocket book. I can just pop them in the bag while in the car. Walk in pocketbook in one hand, Work documents in the other and SO has noooo clue I just raided the BSS. :grin::grin: He knows I'm a PJ, but sometimes he looks at me sideways.:lachen:

I hide everything under the sink in a big plastic bag..He doesnt know anything until I start going over my regimen for the day and he says,"when did you buy that?" I say,"oh, this? I borrowed this from my aunt,the beautician" (who has not done my hair in years).. He just shakes his head..

Since I buy 3 or 4 products at a time, I have a big pocket book. I can just pop them in the bag while in the car. Walk in pocketbook in one hand, Work documents in the other and SO has noooo clue I just raided the BSS. :grin::grin: He knows I'm a PJ, but sometimes he looks at me sideways.:lachen:

The trunk of my car is also a good place to leave things when he's home and my pocketbook isn't big enough :grin:

Back