Ladies do you hide products from S/O or hubby?

I leave stuff in the trunk all the time. I sneak it out and put it in my closet(while he is in the shower) so he thinks I have had it for awhile. I am a serious pj(on sale only!).

You guys are hilarious! :lachen:

I'll tell you what's funny though... I've been Mega-Teking for 4 months now, and the first bottle I bought I was able to hide it from him. Well the second time I ordered from Eqyss, I wanted to try a few of their other products as well. He happened to be home when the Fedex box came... and on the outside of the box it had the Eqyss logo and something like "Grooming products for pets". So at first he thought it was something I bought for the dog, and him being nosy, he wanted to see. :grin: So I had to break down and tell him that the products were for me... and he thought I was kidding! :lachen: Also, he's Indian, so he doesn't understand the lengths that black women will go thru for their hair. I'm sitting here laughing out loud, remembering the look on his face when he finally realized I was dead serious!..... PRICELESS!! :lachen::lachen:

"You're actually gonna use those horse products on your hair?!" :lol:

Gotta love him though!

I tried to hide some of them (with the cleaning products) but that didn't work. He has long hair & a dry scalp so he is always trying out my products.

I order products and have them delivered to my job and i have a big purse so its easy to hide them and he never knows, I hide them because he is always making fun and talking crap and it irritates me when he knows im serious about my hair products.

Yes I definitely hide products from my SO, he was using my hairveda like it was something I could just pick up at the store if he used it all up. So the next time they had a sell I went ahead and brought him some.

I really don't. I have so much he doesn't know the difference between what's new and what's not. Unless he sees me in the hair care section or in Sally's..

I hide my mega tek, everything else he already knows of.

ETA: I removed the label as well but he still ask questions lol he is just nosey

...okay...
Am I the only one who hides product from the KIDS?!?
Chil' if I don't...my shampoo becomes BUBBLE BATH faster then you can't say,"Stop!"

Back