Ladies could you all please post links to your blogs, youtube videos ect

Carisa

Ladies could you all please post links to your blogs, youtube videos, fotkis and any other online sites you have and would like to share. Also could you all post other websites that you like about hair too! :yep: I think it would make it easier to have all this info in one place.

I think there's actually a thread for this already, try poking around here a bit. Do a search for blogs or youtube, cause I think it's a long thread. Dang I'm searching and can't find it and I have to leave, maybe someone else can post it.

I think there's actually a thread for this already, try poking around here a bit. Do a search for blogs or youtube, cause I think it's a long thread. Dang I'm searching and can't find it and I have to leave, maybe someone else can post it.

Thank u! Ima look again- i couldnt find one earlier (i cant ever find anythin with the search engine)

Freemenagerie.blogspot.com I'm just starting out. The site will offer how to get free goods and services Eventially I will have handcrafted. Items for sale.

Back