Lacio Lacio & Salerm21

africa

Lacio & Salerm!:grin:

Are any ladies still using this? I feel like I used to hear so much about it.

For those of you who have stopped using it, what are you using instead?

I still use Lacio Lacio. I never tried Salerm21. It helps seal my ends and makes my hair really shiny. Alot goes a long way though - I only use a pea sized amount at time usually.

Wow Soliel! You have gorgeous hair! Lacio Lacio obviously hasn't hurt your hair :).

I'm thinking of trying it for my rollersets to see if I can improve my results. It just seems like a few years ago, there was a thread every week talking it about it.

Hi Africa,

I use Lacio Lacio for my rollersets and I love it. I just posted some pix of my hair (1st time) on the site yesterday - my subject line "My Henna Results"

I love Lacio Lacio - I have baby fine hair and it does not weigh it down, I used to use mousses, Lottabody, etc

Last edited:
Hi Africa,

I use Lacio Lacio for my rollersets and I love it. I just posted some pix of my hair (1st time) on the site yesterday - my subject line "My Henna Results"

I love Lacio Lacio - I have baby fine hair and it does not weigh it down, I used to use mousses, Lottabody, etc.

I just got a bottle of Lacio Lacio and I cant wait to try it. Do I neet to put anything else on my hair when I am rollersetting with it?

I just got a bottle of Lacio Lacio and I cant wait to try it. Do I neet to put anything else on my hair when I am rollersetting with it?

Hi PP - I don't use anything with it - I use between dime and quarter size amt. I keep a spray bottle of water nearby to keep my hair sopping/dripping wet when setting.

Wow there are a lot of beautiful heads up in this thread!

Chocolatediva I saw your other thread and you have awesome growth! Once again Lacio doesn't seem to be hurting anybody :), but it looks like Salerm is getting some mixed responses.

I guess everything's not a bandwagon on this board.

Any other folks still/stop using these?

i like lacio lacion, but love salerm 21. my hair loves THICK leave ins...like salerm 21. salerm 21 makes my soft and pliable. lacio lacio does make my hair shiny though...but i prefer manageability over shine.

I have both and I love Lacio Lacio way better than Salerm 21. My Lacio Lacio is almost gone while my Salerm is still full. Salerm just sits on my hair, I don't like it. :nono:

thanks to everybody! I think I'll try lacio first since most people seem to like ti better. If that doesn't work for me, maybe I'll try Saler :)

LACIO LACIO Baby :grin: I've never tried the Salerm21. No need the Lacio works so well. I still and will always use Lacio :yep:

I keep being impressed by how many people are still using this. These are definitely oldies but goodies:grin:

Lacio Lacio all the way. I've never tried Salerm and probably won't. :lol:

Last edited:
does lacio have mineral oil in it?

no

lacio lacio ingredients:

[FONT=arial, helvetica]Water, Cetearyl Alcohol, Hydrolized Silk, Dimenthicone Copolyol, Cetrimonium Chloride, Panthenol, DMDM Hydantoin, Methyl Paraben, PropylParaben, Fragance and Colorant Free.[/FONT]

no

lacio lacio ingredients:

[FONT=arial, helvetica]Water, Cetearyl Alcohol, Hydrolized Silk, Dimenthicone Copolyol, Cetrimonium Chloride, Panthenol, DMDM Hydantoin, Methyl Paraben, PropylParaben, Fragance and Colorant Free.[/FONT]

Oh Thank the Lord!!!:clapping:. I read Queen's post about a mineral oil experiment in the Cathy Howse thread. I need to double check what I put in my hair.

thanks Destiny :)

Lasio2...hands down, my favorite L I and regi staple! :yep: Great for roller sets! Salerm 21 w/B5 was ok :ohwell: but I had better results w L2!

I use Lacio Lacio on the 3/4 of my hair that is still relaxed. It makes my hair sooo soft. I airdry 99% of the time, so that's big for me. My natural hair doesn't benefit from it though.

Back