Lacio Lacio or Salerm 21 Leave-in... Which one is better?

NoNapNique

I have coarse 4a/4b hair with fine, thin strands mixed in... I am trying to decide which Dominican leave-in to buy. I have heard good things about both, but would like some reviews if possible.

I really need slip and softening around 7 weeks post, so which one would work best?

Salerm 21 leaves my hair very very very soft to the touch and shiny too...and mixed in with the other products i use it makes my hair smell like baby lotion (i love love love that smell)

I prefer Salerm 21. I can't say that either is great for slip (Giovanni Direct has been better for me in that department), but the Salerm makes my hair much softer and more manageable.

I've tried both and at the salon, they always use salerm on my hair, but this time, I brought my own Lacio and I must say, my hair came out so much softer and nicer this time after the rollerset and after my blowout. I love it! So Lacio is my choice! :)

I use Salerm, but I want to try Lacio.....I can't say that my hair really loves Salerm either.

I ask this question in the past and most use Salerm 21 before blow drying and Lacio is good for rollerset. I think this is the best way to use these. I use Salerm 21 before blow drying and my hair comes out super soft. I am going to try Lacio for my rollersetting. Maybe you can try both to see what happens I think you will not disappointed with either and take the recommendation from the forum and see if it works for you. I know for a fact that most women here use Salerm before blow drying to soften the hair and Lacio for rollersetting. :)

I have both and I like Lacio Lacio better for rollersets,wrap and blowdrying.
I like Salerm 21 when airdrying my hair.

Back