Lacio Lacio in NYC?

Just look for it. I've seen it all over, the proble mis that it is in a cheesy bottle of a blonde chick with long hair hanging over her shoulder. You've probably seen it but dismissed it.

The problem with looking for it is driving up and down Flatbush, looking for parking, putting a quarter in the meter, not finding it, then driving to the next BSS. This is what happened to me when I was looking for the Tropical Avocado conditioners.

I don't even frequent BSS anymore but I will start with the few BSS that have parking lots. (Right now though I can only think of two!)

Oh sorry to hear that. Once I've been aware of it I haven't been in a store that hasn't had it. If you don't go to where Britt mentioned, make sure you also look in the section that has small sizes of stuff because they make a small size too, like 2 ounces.

Okay....thanks guys.
kiss.gif

Hopefully this is the LAST leave-in conditioner I try. If this doesn't WOW me---I will stick to my LUST as a leave-in and my Elucence Moisture Balancing Conditioner.

The jury is still out on Salerm 21 and NTM Silk Touch Leave-In.

daviine

Hmmmmm.....good question.....(Oh how I miss you!!
kiss.gif
) But anyways....I like a moisturizing leave-in. I also use my leave-ins as a hairdressing to put moisture back into my hair when its beginning to feel dry between washes.

kiss.gif
I miss you to pumpkin.

I have to be honest. As far as MOISTURE and feeling that in your hair after it's dry, I think Elucence is your best bet. I really don't think there'll be a better one on you.

Elasta QP recovery is also a good mositurizer/leave in. It's pretty light, it's got a bit of oil, and the softness lasts.....

[ QUOTE ]
CaramelHonee said:
Everywhere
laugh.gif

I got mine on Westchester Ave & Soundview.

[/ QUOTE ]

Hey Caramelhonee
wave.gif

I am curious to know how much do you pay for Lacio Lacio. I paid $8.99 for mine.

I went to the two BSS that have parking lots and didn't see it this morning. Coincidentally, I was at the mall and decided to browse the BSS in the mall and it was there for $8.99. Since I remembered that CH and Nice paid the same for it--- I went ahead and bought it.

So to add to the reference--Lacio Lacio can also be found in the Solid Gold Beauty Supply in Kings Plaza Mall for $8.99.

Back