Lacio Lacio good for blowdrys?

Lava27

I've noticed that everyone loves this stuff for rollersets. I now have a bottle coming in the mail and plan to use it as a leave-in before I blowdry and flatiron my hair. Does anyone get the same bounce/shine results when using it this way as well??

That's a great question; I'd like to know as well. When I was relaxed, I used it for rollersets with great success. I found a tad bit underneath my cabinet the other day and moisturized my flat ironed hair with it and I was also wondering how it would work if used to flat iron the hair.

For some creamy products, if you blow dry your hair with them, it will leave the hair sticky. Wondering the same about the Lacio Lacio, or if it will leave flat ironed hair nice and silk like it leaves the rollersets.

BB

That's a great question; I'd like to know as well. When I was relaxed, I used it for rollersets with great success. I found a tad bit underneath my cabinet the other day and moisturized my flat ironed hair with it and I was also wondering how it would work if used to flat iron the hair.

For some creamy products, if you blow dry your hair with them, it will leave the hair sticky. Wondering the same about the Lacio Lacio, or if it will leave flat ironed hair nice and silk like it leaves the rollersets.

BB

Your hair is beautiful.

Where can you buy this stuff?

Your hair is beautiful.

Where can you buy this stuff?

Thanks!

I've only found Lacio Lacio online; you can't get it over the counter. I haven't purchased any in so long that I will probably just do a google search or go to amazon to try to find the best price on some.

Back