Lace wig question

gonatural

Hello everyone, i'm a newbie. I have decided to grow my natural hair out, no chemical. I got a lace wig to help me with this transition and I was wondering does any one knows which is more safer, secure, and cleaner, glue or tape?

Welcome!

I saw someone in here had a collection of lace fronts in her fotki, can't remember who was it, but it was pretty interesting.

Im still trying to figure this myself.. I have my application down pack but it started messing with my hair line so I had to give it a break. I love No tape I call it the automatic face lift.

Im still trying to figure this myself.. I have my application down pack but it started messing with my hair line so I had to give it a break. I love No tape I call it the automatic face lift.

And this is one of the reasons and because of my normal-sized forehead that I didn't want to wear the lf everyday.

I am looking more at three times every two-three months.

But one thing that would help from all the manipulation of taking the unit on and off would be to use some glue like Infinity or Nirvana from a BHM member. I think some people get a nine-day hold with Infinity, even with the nape.

So, if you moisturize your hair with the right moisturize, you may just have to reapply every 10 days, which is about three times a month.:yep:

I say use glue, cause in the hot weather the tape can move back towards your hairline and you will end up losing a few hair but times that by once a week or however often you apply your LF. So basically over time that means thinning hairline.....Thats the reason I use glue only.

Back