lace fronts

monieluv

i recently purchase a full lace wig. i plan on wearing it as a protective style. but how am i suppose to care for my own hair if it's suppose to stay on for at least two weeks at a time? or can i wear it like a regular wig w/o the glue?

You will only have to keep it on for 2 weeks if you use a bond with a heavy hold. There are others out there that don't give a heavy hold and you can take off every couple of days. I took mine off nightly but then again i didn't even use a bond, mine was snug enough to wear like a regular wig. Actually, even if you use a heavy bond you can take it off as often as you'd like, just use the remover...you'd just be wasting bond though.

As always, I recommend you check out blackhairmedia.com. They have a forum dedicated to lace fronts over there and you'll be able to read about the different types of bonds and more.

You will only have to keep it on for 2 weeks if you use a bond with a heavy hold. There are others out there that don't give a heavy hold and you can take off every couple of days. I took mine off nightly but then again i didn't even use a bond, mine was snug enough to wear like a regular wig. Actually, even if you use a heavy bond you can take it off as often as you'd like, just use the remover...you'd just be wasting bond though.

As always, I recommend you check out blackhairmedia.com. They have a forum dedicated to lace fronts over there and you'll be able to read about the different types of bonds and more.

thank you for the advice. where did you buy your lace? i would love to have a snug one?

BHM has loads of useful info on lacefronts. I thought about it at one time. Actually bought one, and it's still in the bag. Too scared of a bad application.

Back