Lace Front Wigs-Any one wear them out there

dede1174

Ok so this is what i want to do. I am a 100% natural now but messed up and got a dominican blowout twice in the last month. I LOVE THE WAY MY HAIR FEELS!!!!!:grin::grin::grin::grin::grin::drunk::drunk:

DH loves it as well. Since its cool outside my hair stays so this is my problem. I want to try a weave BUT my hair is thin when pressed so i don't want to run the risk of breaking it off especially since it all pretty and healthy.Most half wigs look funny because my hair is thin when pressed- making it look "obvious".. i want to try a lace front wig. I have read up on it and it looks like I can wear this , looks natural, can pass for a great weave but without the pulling and sewing on my hair. Also i can wash my hair , "get at it" when i need too.. ya'll that have gotten that itch know what i m taking about !!!

Is there a good website that I can order a unit from??? a place in atlanta someone would recommend?? Can I pay like $200 for one or am I being unrealistic??
What sites are reputable? is it hard to buy one sight unseen?? Heck i've bought the wrong color pony tail standing in the store!

I know my LHCF sisters can help me out!!!!!!:rolleyes:

Last edited:
her name is atlien11 she uses lace fronts and i think she buys them from a BSS in the A, so hit her up...

Last edited by a moderator:
I am also natural and mainly use lace wigs to protect my hair, esp during the winter months. I do not use adhesives, because they can get sticky. Instead, I just bobby pin it like a regular wig. It still looks extrememly natural. Im sure you can find a $200 wig if you go directly to the vendors in asia. BHM is a great website that can put you in the right direction. There are several American vendors that can do all the leg work for you and ensure the quality that you want, but you'll have to pay a premium. I sell lace wigs as well, so you can PM me if you want more info.

I also believe there are a few stores in Atlanta that sell lace wigs. Maybe you can google them, or again, check out BHM.

I am also natural and mainly use lace wigs to protect my hair, esp during the winter months. I do not use adhesives, because they can get sticky. Instead, I just bobby pin it like a regular wig. It still looks extrememly natural. Im sure you can find a $200 wig if you go directly to the vendors in asia. BHM is a great website that can put you in the right direction. There are several American vendors that can do all the leg work for you and ensure the quality that you want, but you'll have to pay a premium. I sell lace wigs as well, so you can PM me if you want more info.

I also believe there are a few stores in Atlanta that sell lace wigs. Maybe you can google them, or again, check out BHM.

That is where i want to go with this... growm my hair , thicken it up all natural and use this as a protective style.

That's a really good idea, do you have any pics of you with it on?

Back