lace front wig pics....

naturaline

i saw a tread on lace fronts yeaturday and the hair was really 'real' looking. :eek: LUVLY! i wanna help my sister out by showing her that lace front wigs can be worn rightly on normal, every day people...

please if anyone has worn a LF could you post pics.:D

thanks!!!

Hey Naturaline, i posted a LONG thread on this about a week ago. You can look at my album. Lots of pics. Let me know if you have questions. ;)

Last edited:
i saw your album thats whats inspired me to tell me sister about LFs!!! i really like you LF. where did you buy it? around how much did it cost?

naturaline said:
oh yes another question...
what did you do to your own hair?
I have my hair cornrowed underneath. Ill tell u these LF's are like crack. Once u get one, you want another. Once u dont do your own hair for a week, u think about never wanting to see your hair ever again. Lol. True story.

atlien11 said:
I have my hair cornrowed underneath. Ill tell u these LF's are like crack. Once u get one, you want another. Once u dont do your own hair for a week, u think about never wanting to see your hair ever again. Lol. True story.

hehe, i get you!
where did you buy it? around how much did it cost?

MissFallon said:
I just ordered one from Lydia and it costs me $178 with shipping.
Have you received it yet? if so how do u like it? I have heard alot about Lydia on the BHM website. Does she have a site and is she located in the U.S. Thanks MissFallon :)

atlien11 said:
I can imagine. I'm wearing a regular a wig and I'm addicted to it, so I can imagine a lacefront. I've really been caring for my real hair underneath and it feels like silk and is looking so healthy! (pats self on back :) )

atlien11 said:
Have you received it yet? if so how do u like it? I have heard alot about Lydia on the BHM website. Does she have a site and is she located in the U.S. Thanks MissFallon :)
Here is the vendor information:

Lydia: http://public.fotki.com/lydiagao/longfei_lf_wig/

wayne: http://yiweidu.com/wigsbywayne/index.asp?info=attachandremove

Jacksun: http://public.fotki.com/jacksun/full_lace_wig/

Kevincn: [email protected]

I sent Lydia a pic of what I wanted it to look like and she made it from there. I dont have the unit yet, I have a pic on my comp at home (at work now) so I will post it later. I should get the unit next week.

anatomicallycorrect said:
I can imagine. I'm wearing a regular a wig and I'm addicted to it, so I can imagine a lacefront. I've really been caring for my real hair underneath and it feels like silk and is looking so healthy! (pats self on back :) )
I am 14 weeks post and i have made an appointment to get my hair relaxed with phyto the saturday after this one coming. I am a little scared because I am going to take my hair out of these cornrows about 3 days before and I dont want the relaxer to burn my scalp. My plan is to just wear a bun to make sure my scalp hasnt been manipulated too much but im still a little nervous. I am going to wait about a week and then braid my hair back up and put the LF back on.

Also, i take my LF off almost daily that way i am able to give my hair some TLC and moisturize my scalp. I think my hair is growing but i know i am going to have to get the ends trimmed, which makes me even more nervous. Oh well, its worth it

i think your LF is a good idea because as you said your still able to look after you real hair (its in a protective stlye).
it soo weird im not the type of person to ever consider wearing a wig/weave/ even exstentions- But looking at your LF and reading about them on the net it seems like a good way of careing your real hair while having fun with diffterent texture/lengths.

atlien11 said:
Hey Naturaline, i posted a LONG thread on this about a week ago. You can look at my album. Lots of pics. Let me know if you have questions. ;)

Atlien11's lacefront is off da hook!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Okay, I think I got my point across :lachen: :lachen: :lachen:

I feel bad because i dont really have the name of the vendor that my stylist went through. I have her website if you want to order a unit from her out here in atlanta but honestly, you could just go to a chinese vendor (or whoever her vendor is) and cut the middle man out. It would save you some money. My only gripe is that I dont think the chinese vendors have REAL Indian remy hair like they claim. I cant figure out why there arent any Indian vendors (since its supposed to be indian hair) but i have been looking. The celebs use real hair which is why their units look so real.

I have been thinking about ordering some more of the hair i was selling in bulk (aka a bundle of strands) and just having someone make a wig out of that hair. That hair was really good. I would order the curly so i have a kellyrowland look that is actually with real hair, not that fake crap. Plus it would save $$ if you already have the hair ready to go.

BTW Thanks PrettyHaitian :D

Last edited:
atlien11 said:
I am 14 weeks post and i have made an appointment to get my hair relaxed with phyto the saturday after this one coming. I am a little scared because I am going to take my hair out of these cornrows about 3 days before and I dont want the relaxer to burn my scalp. My plan is to just wear a bun to make sure my scalp hasnt been manipulated too much but im still a little nervous. I am going to wait about a week and then braid my hair back up and put the LF back on.

Also, i take my LF off almost daily that way i am able to give my hair some TLC and moisturize my scalp. I think my hair is growing but i know i am going to have to get the ends trimmed, which makes me even more nervous. Oh well, its worth it

Are you shampooing your hair at all? If so, how often and is it easy to put the wig back on and still have it look natural?

MzPrince said:
Are you shampooing your hair at all? If so, how often and is it easy to put the wig back on and still have it look natural?
Yes i have a bottle of shampoo that had just a little left in it. I filled it up with water, gave it a few good shakes, and i squirt it between my cornrows. I gently massage my scalp and rinse. I am able to take the wig on and off due to the fact that i am not showing off my hairline. The layers allow the hairline to be covered (except for wear the part is) and still look very natural if the wind blows and my hairline does happen to show. I like it this way because there is no need for me to use glue. I use tape occassionaly.

Lydia's units are def real indian remy hair...ive heard things about Wayne that were so so and there was another one. In the reference guide there is a guide to vendors and who has real indian remy hair, who does the best with the best styles and pics of like 30 ppl with lf fotki albums. It also has info to help u apply them and how to fill out the order form and figure out what specs u need. If u want to order one and need a guide to measuring your head (sounds dumb but there is a specific way they need it measured) I have the diagram also.

ETA: The reference guide is a excel document so it can be emailed. if u want it just send me your email addy.

Wait you aren't using glue , just tape occasionally? So what is keeping it on your head. I like your idea though, I'm not feeling a lot of the hairline pics on BHM....so I stay quiet....but your unit is off the chain. THAT I could work with. How hot is it?

senimoni said:
Wait you aren't using glue , just tape occasionally? So what is keeping it on your head. I like your idea though, I'm not feeling a lot of the hairline pics on BHM....so I stay quiet....but your unit is off the chain. THAT I could work with. How hot is it?

http://public.fotki.com/KamiStyle/

This album has really good pics of her lf's. She applies it really well and makes the hairline look incredible!

Back