Knot Today or Elucence for Detangling Leave-In?

nappykat2000

Which conditioner is best for detangling and leaving in? I'm looking for a detangling leave-in for me and my daughter (both natural). I've heard great things about both conditioners.
Thanks.

I know I used to get great curl def from Elucence. I never thought to use it to detangle. Great thread for future reference!:yep:

Elucence MB!! My youngest daughter and I are both natural also, that's what I use for our hair. :up:

I would definitely go with the Elucence. It's overall purposes are more tiered...and ounce for ounce, definitely a better buy. You can use it for co-washing, rinse out, leave in, etc. I know you asked specifically as a detangling leave-in, but, you know how tangents take off!

There's just no comparison in my book!

I purchased Elucence over a year ago and was like :perplexed. So I've been using Knot Today. I revisited Elucence this morning and felt like :grin:. My hair use to be frizzy. It was really silky (I have 4a/4b hair) I'm very pleased.

My hair must like Parabens and Silicones because it's liking Elucence. Which leads me to believe that all this natural stuff is a hoax!

sashaying out of the thread...

Back