Kissing PJ Days Goodbye! {smooch}

{smooches} I am so tired of wasting my money and being let down. I finally found a group of products that work for me
smile.gif

I am going to use a technique from a young lady named Mia- she tells herself that if she still has products in her closet, she is not going to buy anymore. Makes sense (common) and dollar sense,too.

I can finally admit that I have a problem but, I am going to need a sponsor. After I buy 3 more things I am done...wait that's what I said yesterday. But really three more things! That's it!

I'm feeling you Hairlove too. I just like to keep it simple myself. There are too many other things I'd rather do with my money.

[ QUOTE ]
hairlove said:
Anyone else tired of being a Product Junkie?
crazy.gif
I finally got fed up with myself last month and decided that I was going to simplify my routine, decide on some basic products, and most importantly stick with it. No more trying new products. No more trying the "next best thing." And to top off that, no products that cost over 6 bucks (individally). And if it is $6, there'd better be a large amount!

Surprisingly, after only a week, I have found pretty much everything I need based on products I already had and a few "cheap" purchases that have all been working WONDERFULLY on my hair. I am SO happy with my hair right now that I just wanted to share.
clap.gif

Any recovered PJs out there? What was the breaking point for you? How do you keep from falling off the wagon?

Yesterday, at Sally's, I smelled the wonderful Coconut Hair Lotion by Suenos (I think) and oh gawd, I wanted it.
lick.gif
But, it was $6.99 and I have nowhere to fit it into my routine so back on the shelf it went. I can get that same lovely coconut smell from Suave Coconut for 99 cents!
smile.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Good luck. Don't fall off the wagon.

I'm good for now, I have almost 10 different kinds of conditioners and plenty of shampoos and moisturizers. I can't guarantee that I won't buy anything else though. The way I look at it is, I will try these lower end brands for my hair now and have fun with them. I have enough to last me the rest of the year, probably. But God willing, once I get to shoulder length again, that's when I really step it up and buy higher end brands like Elucence, KereCare (just tried samples and loved it), Kenra and Nexxus. I've never had hair past my shoulders since I was a virgin relaxer and I want my hair to get the best treatment when I get there.

I plan on sticking with what i already know and keeping it simple now too. i really dont need to try any more new products and i know it

Back