Kirkland Signature (Costco brand) Conditioner!

I am still using this conditioner and love it. I am convinced that I have less breakage when taking down flat twists that I now leave in for 2 weeks at a time under my wigs. It's very thick and leaves a coating on my hair (and my hands) such that I am able to pull apart tangles without breakage.

This is a keeper and it's only 2/$6.99!!

I'll say...that I've used this again. Since I had a fresh t/u and it worked great,no tangles. I guess this isn't for me 8wks post and thereafter. I did give my cousin the other bottle. I'll use what I have and won't be buying again.

I just bought this for the first time and it was the Hawaiian Ginger Root Conditioner with Lemon Complex and it is blue. The ingredients are different from the OP

Purified Water, Stearyl alcohol, cetyl alcohol, behentrimonium chloride, guar hydroxpropyltrimonium chloride, phenyltrimethicone, wheat germ oil, lemon complex (propylene glycol, lemon extract, fumitory extract, fumaric acid), aloe vera gel, chamomile extract, awapuhi extract, rosemary extract, kelp extract, henna extract, fragrance w/ spearmint oil, cetyl phosphate, citric acid, methylparaben, propylparaben, methylchloroisothiazolinone and methylsothiazolinone, fd&c blue no.1

Last edited:
Just checking to see if anyone else uses this. It's super moisturizing on my daughter's thick 4a/b hair and it's a great value.

Back