Kirkland Signature (Costco brand) Conditioner!

Interesting!!! I've been looking for something I can use in a bigger size..... hrmmm. Maybe I should ditch Sam's and go to Costco, instead.

ok so ummm i went and purchased the product.....
tired it and didn't like it....
it tangled my hair....
i used another conditioner...slept in it over night...
washed out this morning....more tangles...UGH!!!
so I decided to start over and use CON=tangle free....

SO I decided to try this conditioner again and more tangles....I'm not sure why...

So I haven't given up yet...i'll try one more time otherwise I'm selling...BOTH bottles
I guess that's what I get for jumping on bandwagons....

Aww I'm sorry it didn't work for you, but I guess everyone's hair is different . . .

Aww I'm sorry it didn't work for you, but I guess everyone's hair is different . . .

yea it is unfortunate...but i'm not giving up just yet...i'll try to co-wash one more time and if that doesn't work...I'll mix what I have left in my spray bottle and I'll do away with the other bottle

I use it. Can actually purchase it here in Japan, since there is a Costco here. I also add honey and EVOO to it and let it sit on my hair for awhile. Hair feels great after. A definite keeper for me.

Is jojoba a form of protein? Can I use this right after a protein conditioner? I am really planning on cutting down on costs, so this would be great if I could pick this up.

No. Jojoba is an oil. People use it on their hair and body. Jojoba is suppose to be the closest to the natural sebum of the scalp (I've read this.)

There is, cuz my mom goes to Costco's, but I think it's in the suburbs. It might be in Delaware, actually.....

Are you talking about in Delaware near Best Buy's off of route 9? I can't think of the name of the main road I just know I can get there from Naaman's street exit off of 95 south. :confused:

OMG! Thank you so much. This product works wonders. I had being using JOICO, which was costing me a small fortune, and I was using a liter every 3 weeks! thank you, thank you, thank you. I'm going to load up on this stuff!

Almost-reformed PJ tempted to go to one of her favorite places in the world, or at least my neighborhood. Door-to-door in 7 minutes, yeah I'll pick some up Saturday.

OMG! Thank you so much. This product works wonders. I had being using JOICO, which was costing me a small fortune, and I was using a liter every 3 weeks! thank you, thank you, thank you. I'm going to load up on this stuff!

I know! I'm a broke college student trying to grow some hair, and the money I've been spending is no joke, especially on conditioner since I cowash everyday. I'm glad you like it :grin:.

I have this in my hair right now (with a plastic cap & under my wig) lol lol

So far so good. It's pretty thick and the smell reminds me of Nexxus Humectress....although I have not bought Nexxus in a while so I may be recalling another product.

I just bought the Kirkland Signature aka Costco brand Hydrating conditioner and cowashed with it. My hair feels silky, moisturized and all around HEAVENLY. And it's pretty cheap too. Two 40 oz bottles cost me 7 dollars.

This is what the bottle looks like:

vitasprings_2028_116056567

And the ingredients are: Purified Water (Aqua), Cetearyl Alcohol, Cetrimonium Chloride, Behentrimonium Methosulfate, Stearalkonium Chloride, Propylene Glycol, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Extract, Hydrastis Canadensis (Golden Seal) Extract, Algae Extract, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Protein, Polyquaternium-37, Fragrance, Decyl Oleate, Citric Acid, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Methylisothiazolinone

I'm not an ingredient expert, but it doesn't seem bad. Maybe one or two :ohwell: ingredients . . . correct me if I'm wrong.

But all I know is my hair feels lovely and detangling felt like a dream.

I liked it as far as the feel but it made my hair super thick and puffy:ohwell:

It worked once and the next time my hair was a tangled mess. I have a big ol unused container. I want to sell it but it will cost more to ship than I paid for it. Donating it to the women's shelter.

So you think it would work better if I added an oil? hmm thanks.

Not that it would work better, but I believe it is a versatile product. I use it for my pre-poos with One Egg, Shea Butter and Amla Oil. LOVE IT....I use it as a simple rinse out condish...LOVE IT. I use it for my DC mixtures...LOVE IT. It has yet to let me down!

I ran into this post earlier in my LHCF addiction and I LOVE IT! I use it as regular condish, deep condish (mixed w/ butters and oils or not)! STAPLE!!!

what color is the conditioner itself is it blue? I want to try it but not if its the same one I that made my hair super thick.

I think I used this when I was relaxed and it was great. The marine something the other one. The bottle was a different shape, but that was a while ago anyway. I would love to try it now that I am natural, it was so nice before.

Back