Kinky Twists!!

girlyprincess23

Couple of questions how long do you ladies that wear or have worn kinky twists leave them in? Second question does anyone know how to wash them or your scalp without frizzing them out. My mother's friend told em one time to use a stocking??? when i was trying the c&g method and my braids kept frizzing up, but i didnt get it!!!just looking for any tips!!!

Im curious about this also (for when my hair gets long enough). In Naturallady's fotki she talks about using a stocking when washing them. Its in her old regime section.

Couple of questions how long do you ladies that wear or have worn kinky twists leave them in? Second question does anyone know how to wash them or your scalp without frizzing them out. My mother's friend told em one time to use a stocking??? when i was trying the c&g method and my braids kept frizzing up, but i didnt get it!!!just looking for any tips!!!

If you are talking about with extensions, I have had my twists in for about 6 weeks. I have redone the twists in the front and around the perimeter once. When I wash them I put the stocking on and spray my diluted mix on. Then I rinse and take the stocking off and gently towel dry. Hope that helps.

Back