Kinky Twists w/ Extensions

carib_chic

I've been transitioning for 3 months, and I want to get kinky twists with extensions to continue the transition. however, I've seen a few posts from people who've had not so good results with them. Would anybody recommend getting kinky twist extensions to transition? Or should I just continue with cornrows? TIA!

i had kinky twists for a couple of months and i loved them!! i dont see any problems with that style....just like any braided style you just gotta take good care of em!!

~T~

I did my twists using the $1.99 Kanekalon hair. I braided my hair about two inches and twisted the rest. I burned the ends on some of them and then got tired. I curled the ends using perm rods and dipped my twists in HOT water. When I was done, I had people asking was it my REAL hair! I left my twists in for about two months w/ minimal shedding. BTW, I cut the braid in half and only used about 3 bags for my whole head.

sure, thats fine for transitioning! since the hair texture is kinda kinky itself, it should blend well when your hair starts to grow out.

Go ahead and try them, I'm lovin' mine, especially during the summer months, the longer you keep them in the better they look.

Back