Kimmaytube Is Posting Again! Yeah!!!

I think it is a combination of aloe vera and glycerin helps close the cuticles of your hair and seal in moisture. I look at it as a liquid leave-in conditioner.

It has a lot of other acidic ingredients as well.

Aloe Barbadensis (Organic Aloe) Leaf Juice, Glycerin, Ascorbic Acid (Vitamin C), Polysorbate, Citrus Paradisi (Pink Grapefruit) Essential Oil, Melaleuca Alternifolia (Tea Tree) Essential Oil, Phenoxyethanol, Caprylyl Glycol, Sorbic Acid, Citric Acid

I'll pick up some more Kimmaytube barettes, the next time they're BOGO at the grocery store.

Ok, I don't didn't look at all the videos but the last video her hair has a visible sheen to it(prior to her adding the shea beautiful butter).It doesn't look dry or ashy to me. Actually looks like my hair when its stretched and not defined.

I like Kimmaytube. She used to do simple styling, which I like. Not everyone wants to go hard on styling every day.

Her leave-in conditioner recipe does work well. You just use your favorite cream conditioner and the formula is so easy to remember. I've heard her actual marketed formula is not the same, so I've never cared to buy it.

I don't think her hair looks dry either. Not everyone is going to get the same sheen or shine from their hair. It's just how it is. But she does something right because she grew her hair long. I also think her hair looks thin at the ends because of how she trims. She refuses to just trim evenly and takes the time to only trim the actual damaged ends. I couldn't do that. I just trim it all. No time for search and destroy.

Her videos sound like infomercials that disturb your sleep in the middle of the night because you forgot to turn the TV off. Funny because I was watching some other lady today and she was too extra and kept saying "y'all know" "y'all already know" instead of giving directions to what she was doing. Um, no. We DON'T know. This is like your 2nd video, no one "knows" you or how you do anything. Talking like she's your homegirl & an OG guru. I was so irritated. Trying so hard to be relatable.

Basically you have to be a perfect medium. I'm extra critical because I literally watch these videos as a hobby lmao I need help clearly

But anyway, her hair is actually similar to mine. The super thick and dense hair is unrealistic for me. People are always talking about hair type hiearchy but never mention density.

Back