Kiehl's Olive Oil Replenishing Pak

mjeffers2

I was reading Vibe Vixen (with Fantasia on the cover) and there was a section on hair care. They were talking to different stylists to the stars and apparantely Kiehl's has an Olive Oil Replenishing Pak.

Has anyone tried this? Any reviews?

Also they had a styling aid called Glossy which I'm assuming is like a serum, that has shea and jojoba oil. Apparently this can be found at the drugstore. Any reviews on this?

mjeffers2 said:
I was reading Vibe Vixen (with Fantasia on the cover) and there was a section on hair care. They were talking to different stylists to the stars and apparantely Kiehl's has an Olive Oil Replenishing Pak.

Has anyone tried this? Any reviews?

Also they had a styling aid called Glossy which I'm assuming is like a serum, that has shea and jojoba oil. Apparently this can be found at the drugstore. Any reviews on this?

I didn't think you could buy Kiehl's from drugstores. I've got a few samples of the whole line, but have yet to use it. Look forward to seeing other reviews

JLove74 said:
I didn't think you could buy Kiehl's from drugstores. I've got a few samples of the whole line, but have yet to use it. Look forward to seeing other reviews

Glossy is another styling aid, not by Kiehl's though. That can be found at the drug store.

This is why kiehl's say about the product:

With Avocado Oil, Lemon Extract, and Olive Fruit Oil
For dehydrated, damaged hair
Inspired by traditional home recipes
Prevents future damage from environmental stresses
Not tested on animals
Formulated for dehydrated, under-nourished, and damaged hair, our repairative masque provides intense conditioning, helping to repair severely weakened hair fibers by restoring its moisture content. Our formula contains the latest in haircare science with molecules that mimic the natural oils which coat healthy hair. We blended enriching Avocado Oil, Lemon Extract, and Olive Fruit Oil–inspired by traditional home recipes–to create a deeply nourishing treatment that moisturizes and strengthens hair as it restores shine and a healthy appearance to even severely parched hair. Consistent use of our Deeply Repairative Hair Pak will prevent future damage from environmental stresses and other external abuses. Ideal for hair weakened by overexposure to sun, chemical-processing, or excessive heat styling.

I read this issue of VV and they did have a couple of pages with hair care tips and products. They did recommend some product lines that ladies on here use like Aveda DR, Mixed Chicks, Devacurl and a few others.

I haven't tried the Kiehl's Olive Fruit Oil Deeply Repairative Hair Pak.I would need other reviews before I spend $25 for 8 oz.

Hmmm....

Kiehls skincare products are really nice. I didn't know they also had hair care things....

Fighting down the urge to return to my old junkies ways...:look:

Back