I found an olive oil conditioner better than ORS replenishing Pak!

VWVixxen said:
Thanks for the info!!

***tiptoes out of thread with wallet still intact!***:lol:

Yes, I tiptoed my happy hiney back in here and I found it ladies! :bouncy: It took me about 30 minutes of searching but here it is: Organic APH (Always Perfect Hair). Select Products, then after the flash finishes loading, you'll see 5 products...just to the right of the last one, there's a little olive with a right arrow...click it, there's more products. It took a while but I to get a screenshot of the product.

I found a product listing for DOOA.co.uk but no retailers if anyone find something out, please share!

HHG!

Attachments

• Organic APH (Always Perfect Hair).jpg
    Organic APH (Always Perfect Hair).jpg
    22.5 KB · Views: 72
Last edited:
VWVixxen said:
Yes, I tiptoed my happy hiney back in here and I found it ladies! :bouncy: It took me about 30 minutes of searching but here it is: Organic APH (Always Perfect Hair). Select Products, then after the flash finishes loading, you'll see 5 products...just to the right of the last one, there's a little olive with a right arrow...click it, there's more products. It took a while but I to get a screenshot of the product.

I found a product listing for DOOA.co.uk but no retailers if anyone find something out, please share!

HHG!

Great Work ;) Have you used this yet?

heres a picture for anyone who wanted to see the tub- i got a nice big one!! ;-)

PICT0107-th.jpg

Oh it was you, wantlonghealthyhair,

i just started a thread saying thank you to whoever recommended this......its wicked stuff. :bouncegre

UK ladies - its available in most black hair shops and there are loads of other prodcuts in the same line.

PS the packaging says Organic APH - the word Aphrodite doesn't appear on the label.

Back