Kha...your hair is amazing!!!

SoAnxious12

Wow!!! I just love your hair. Your hair looks a lot like mine except mine is a mess lol, your hair is sooooooooo beautiful. I look at your album everyday and it truly is an inspiration. What's your regimen? You have seriously beautiful hair. Sorry I just really had to gush.

Thank you! I'm glad I can be an hair inspiration to others, in turn I'm inspired by many ladies on this board. My current regimen these days is very simple and lately I've been slacking :perplexed ...but I conditioner wash almost everyday with either Suave Humectant or DD Tender Apple, apply Mango Butter, and put my hair in either a bun or braid. Sometimes after it's dry I'll twist my hair into a style, but since it's cold and dry this time of the year I try to wear simple protective styles.

Next year, one of my resolutions is to be wayyy more consistent with my hair in regards to dusting/trimming, deep conditioning, and challenges. I have really fell off this year in regards to deep conditioning, treatments, etc. I have to get it together :look:...

Anyway, thanks for the shout-out :) , I really appreciate everyone's positive and kind comments!

SoAnxious12 said:
Wow!!! I just love your hair. Your hair looks a lot like mine except mine is a mess lol, your hair is sooooooooo beautiful. I look at your album everyday and it truly is an inspiration. What's your regimen? You have seriously beautiful hair. Sorry I just really had to gush.

thanks a lot. I just recently tried using suave for my conditioner washes except i use honey and milk (i think thats what its called). I use the mango butter too. You're hair is just so beautiful lol.

Kha, how long do it take you to do your small twists? Your album is very inspirational, you have such thick beautiful hair.

Thanks Valerie :D. I'm not sure which twists you are referring to, but it's never taken me longer than an hour or so to do any style. The longest style I've had done was by Sha, and those were the tiny twists that took about 5 hours.

Thanks Poohbear, Tai, NCG, SilkyandSmooth, Good2uuuu, CandiBabi, Mecca, and SoAnxious. :)

Valerie said:
Kha, how long do it take you to do your small twists? Your album is very inspirational, you have such thick beautiful hair.

Back