Keyshia Cole is gonna make me relax!!!!

SoOoNY

So I am looking to do a mini chop... this NY heat wave is killing me... I really wanna do a BC or relax... but Im 9 months into transitioning and i dont wanna stop until im fully natural... but im not brave enough for a BC..if i relax later so be it...nothing to drastic now

Until tonight while looking for cuts i saw this Keyshia Cole cut and i HIGHLY doubt i will achieve the same effectiveness with my natural hair... but I love it! Imma do it... do you think her hair is layered in this (granted its prob a weave) but what do you guys think?

Attachments

• KCole 2.jpg
    KCole 2.jpg
    8.8 KB · Views: 237
i love that hair style its kind of pinup ish
i think u have to cut it in a bob and then style
and ur back can be natural and the middle and front can stil be transitioning:grin:

girl, you 9 months into a transition...you can figure out how to do it without relaxing and letting all your efforts go to waste...it looks like an inverted bob to me that's curled in the front. you can flat iron or rollerset or even maybe press and roll up at night. you will have to cut, tho- i think to get the same style...

i love that hair style its kind of pinup ish
i think u have to cut it in a bob and then style
and ur back can be natural and the middle and front can stil be transitioning:grin:

Yea i love the throw back curl style.... Im glad you think its a bob cause i really dont want layers right now... I want some nice blunt ends to transition with!

girl, you 9 months into a transition...you can figure out how to do it without relaxing and letting all your efforts go to waste...it looks like an inverted bob to me that's curled in the front. you can flat iron or rollerset or even maybe press and roll up at night. you will have to cut, tho- i think to get the same style...

Well i was planning on cutting it regardless to even it up so i am not worried about that part... I kno but this summer is killing me... I cant wash and go with my hair 60% natural... I look coco for cocoa puffs. a relaxer will will make it all one texture... I need someone to cyber slap some sense into me! My SO says he doesnt like the cut... but i think its cause he HATES K-Cole... he is a loser...lol

P.S. whats a inverted bob (college degree or not I am a slo mo..lol)

Before you do it take a minute to think....................will u regret it??? "When in doubt push the idea out" (I was trying to rhyme, lol:look:).

I do like her hair style and that color, but do you think that you will regret it? I say that because a while ao whenI was transitioning to natural I permed and regretted it so much that I transitioned again and then did the Big Chop that way there was no turning back. :lol:

Yea i love the throw back curl style.... Im glad you think its a bob cause i really dont want layers right now... I want some nice blunt ends to transition with!
oh trust me it is a bob she had that same hairstyle in her other single but it was just curled in spirals:yep:

I just LOVE short hair. And these styles always tempt me. Stay strong, and stay focused. I think this is a fall style, so the heat you do put in it for summer will wear out. All your efforts will be in vain, if you go along with it! (I am also talking to me, too!):lachen:

i've been transitioning for 9 months amd i wear this style whenever i go to the salon. you do not have to cut your hair as i am apl and you do not have to relax. i get my hair pressed and then i get tight spiral curls and i just pluck it out and push the front curls back a litle so that it looks slicked back. before i found lhcf i was getting this style every two weeks.
you do not have to cut or relax.

Before you decide, see if you can find a wig/half-wig that may match the style. That way you can wear if for a while and not be 'stuck' with it while giving your hair a break for the summer. Just a thought.

yea short hair is in.... ths wig i bought is making me want to cut my hair! well maybe in a few years. (siggy pic)

yea short hair is in.... ths wig i bought is making me want to cut my hair! well maybe in a few years. (siggy pic)

I think thats the best wig i have ever seen...lol...

I agree...I went to the hair dresser today and just got it evened out... not curls... not to much heat...and DEF no color guys

No perm and no BC... I stayed strong guys... and I did she her on 106 and Park.. she had a throwback 90's style... Kinda like total during the Kima, Keisha, Pam album... i likey on the low...:look:

But i really do like the style...:lick:

Back