Kerastase Oleo Relax Deep Conditioner

CaramelKiss

This stuff is soo great!!! On Saturday, I did a deep treatment with heat for 20 minutes before rinsing. I added the usual Pantene leave-in, vege glycerine and jojoba oil combined. Detangled and styled with a wide tooth comb and then added a bit of Pantene curl gel to hold the style. My hair was soo soft and silky!! The best it's been since I decided to go natural. The thumbs up indicator was that neither hubby nor I could keep our hands outta the hair and 2 days later, the softness is still on! This is definitely a keeper. My hair is baby soft and it detangles really well. It's expensive though and so I will only be getting this once in a while.

Product Info: Formulated for dry & frizzy hair. Contains shorea butter and palm oils.

First 6 Ingredients:
Water-Behentrimonium Chloride-Cetearyl Alcohol- Glycerin- Amodimethicone-Potato Starch Modified

For u Kerastase lovers in the US- there is an online shop in the Netherlands which carries both the Oleo Relax and Masquintense for about $20. I haven't shopped from them personally, but they do international deliveries.

http:/www.hairloss-hair-loss.com/

I'm glad you liked it. Was it the Smoothing Masque? I have that and the Macquintense and love them but your right, for the price its not an every day product.

[ QUOTE ]
brownrelaxedhair said:
I'm glad you liked it. Was it the Smoothing Masque? I have that and the Macquintense and love them but your right, for the price its not an every day product.

[/ QUOTE ]

Yes, it was the Smoothing Masque. I've heard that in Australia u can get it for $15.

I sure wish they would lower the price and make this stuff in bucket sized containers. It is the most glorious deep conditioning treatment I have ever encountered!! Feels like heaven!!

Back