Kerastase Masquintense

Dolapo

Ive been hearing good reviews about this stuff. And im thinking of getting it. Has anyone used it? how did u like it? here's a link of the stuff from ebay........http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=7159102075&rd=1&sspagename=STRK:MEWA:IT&rd=1

these are the ingredients. i noticed that the one for fine hair (which is my hair type) has more cones than the one for thick hair. And i try to avoid cones as much as possible so i might get the one for thick hair

Kerastase Nutritive Masquintense Intense Enriching Treatment, Thick

Ingredients:
Aqua (Water), Cetearyl Alcohol, Behentrimonium Chloride, Glycerin, Amodimethicone, Cetyl Esters, Isopropyl Alcohol, Sodium PCA, Methylparaben, Cetrimonium Chloride, Trideceth-10, Helianthus Annuus (Helianthus Annuus Seed Oil), Chlorhexidine Dihydrochloride, Parfum (Fragrance)

Kerastase Nutritive Masquintense Intense Enriching Treatment , Fine

Ingredients:
Aqua (Water), Cetyl Alcohol, PEG-180, Stearamidopropyl Dimethylamine, Amodimethicone, Cetrimonium Chloride, Lanolin, Laurylmethicone Copolyol, Cetyl Esters, Lactic Acid, Methylparaben, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Tricontanyl PVP, Chlorhexidine Dihydrochloride, Parfum (Fragrance)

I have heard and read rave reviews about it in various magazines, and have seen it for sale on Ebay, but it is rather expensive. From what people say, its pretty good, even for the price.

I've used the one for fine hair (my hair type), but it's not as moisturizing as I would like for the amount the directions say to use. And considering the small cup for beacoup $$, I need more! But when I do use more than the recommended dollup, it works very well. I think I will get the one for thicker hair next time. I have to say, it is worth the $$.

Dolapo, I've used Kerastase Masquintense and the Bain Satin 3 shampoo exclusively for a year and a half and I will flat-out NOT use anything else.If I've run out of my Masquintense, I'll hold off on washing my hair until I get some more. Yes, it IS that serious. :lol:

Now there are some people that like to say that the cheaper Loreal products are just as good as Kerastase but I'm sorry, that's just not true IMO.

Yes it is pricey, but I look at it as an investment. I have worked too hard to get my hair into good shape and I won't be putting just anything on it.

Good luck and let us know if you try it! :)

MizAvalon,

What is so good about these products? I need a GOOD reason to cheat on my Kenra Moisturizing Conditioner.

caligirl said:
MizAvalon,

What is so good about these products? I need a GOOD reason to cheat on my Kenra Moisturizing Conditioner.
thats what im trying to do too. i discovered humectress, cheated with kenra and then cheated with elucence MBC. now i need another excuse to waste my money

Back