Kenra Intensive Emollient?

J

just_me

If you are a Product Junkie, please, for the love of God, close this thread now! /images/graemlins/grin.gif
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------
I received a 1 oz. sample of this stuff earlier. I applied all of the sample to as much hair as I could then I applied Kenra Moisturizing to the rest. I liked the results I got; soft hair that was fairly easy to detangle.

Has anyone on this board tried KIE? Did you also notice the tiny orange flecks? What are they? I read all the raves for KIE on naturallycurly but I didn't see any mention of flecks. I'm thinking they're kinda like the flecks of herbs in Motions CPR.

Girl, they sent me TWO samples of this stuff (must've been a mistake). /images/graemlins/grin.gif

I love this deep conditioner (2 minute). It left my hair very soft and easy to detangle. I only needed a small amount. I got a few uses out of one tube. Jade and another lady (can't remember who) told me that I did not have to slather my hair in conditioner to get good results. They mentioned leaving a small amount of water in my hair prior to applying any conditioner, and it REALLY works. I did notice the orange specks in it. I have no idea what they are. I guess it must be something good for the hair. I do have this on my list of products to try.

Ooo, you liked it too? I've decided to buy a regular size bottle of this stuff...after I finish off my other conditioners of course.
grinser044.gif

You know at first, I thought I had something on hands that was making the KIE "dirty". I rinsed my hands and squeezed some more conditioner out but saw the specs again. That's when it dawned on me. Duh! Those orange dots are part of the product. /images/graemlins/grin.gif

Girl, I'm looking forward to having my very own regular size bottle of KIE Treatment too. After I finish up with my samples, I'm going to scroll through Trade Secrets and check it out. Since this is classified as a 2 minute deep conditioner, I would use it on the days that I don't use my Elucence Moisture Balancing conditioner (hmmmmm maybe once a week or so - although it can be used daily on extremely dry hair). Will you be using it as your main conditioner? Since Kenra makes Elucence products, I feel that both of these products will give good lasting results.

I plan on using it for deep treatments at first. After I get used to it, I might try it as a diluted leave-in or regular rinse out conditioner.

Ditto on the lasting results. I've been pleasantly surprised by the Kenra conditioners. I'm gonna have to add the Moisturizing to my favorites list.

I love it! I got my free sample from NC.Com. It's really thick and smells good. It works really well on my natural hair. How does it work on relaxed hair? I'm going to try to get another free sample again.

I got my sample of Kenra Intensive Emollient. They sent me two also /images/graemlins/wink.gif
I must say I love it /images/graemlins/smile.gif It left my hair soooo soft and moisturized. This definetly is great to alternate with Elucence conditioner.

I got my sample last week, too. It took almost to get here--I forgot about it! But it was a nice surprise.
I haven't tried it yet. I have a bag full of "to try" products...
Pitiful!

Back