Kemi Oyl website

bonedacious99

Hi, since my revisit to Kemi-Oyl (which is now one of my staples), I began wondering about other Kemi products. Has anyone tried their shampoos or conditioners? Results? Also, has anyone ever ordered from their website? How was the customer service, how long did it take for products to arrive, etc.? For others that are curious about other Kemi products also, the website is www.kemilabs.com. TIA

I used to use their products a while ago. They are pretty good. There was a salon in here Columbia, MD that used to only use KEMI stuff, but they moved to another town. Kemi Labs is in Columbia, as well. They used to have more of a local presence because of local salon affiliates and local commercial broadcast. I don't see that as much anymore, but I don't think it is because of their products, just marketing. I have never order from the site. I did not even know they took online orders. I would call them to order if I were you, though. Or even just to ask how updated the site is.

Back when I was a kid I used to use the Kemi oil conditioning spray and I loved it. But then I had difficulty finding it. And at the time I think the price was a little high for my pre teen budget.

I just ordered a bunch of stuff from Kemilabs and they ship really quickly, packages were in good condition.

Their customer service was good, from what I recall. I've tried the Moiyst shampoo-it was pretty good. I also tried the Kemi Kurl spray-very good product, it gives really good curl definition.

I used to go to a Salon owned by them, they wouldnt do my hair the way I liked it , just like most others.. the products are great tho..
Live and die by the Oyl :D

I've used the Hair Oyl, the leave-in conditioning spray, and the Shea Butter Pomade.

Hair Oyl - It's one of my staples, especially when my hair goes through a bad spell of dryness

Shea Butter Pomade - It has a MAJOR grape Koolaid smell and it's heavy in consistency. But it softened my hair like nobody's business. A definite :up: if your hair is natural IMO. Probably too heavy for relaxed heads.

Leave-in conditioning spray - The smell alone had me hooked. I used it a lot when I was texturized and it detangled my hair very well.

I bought some of the spray on conditioner. I haven't got it yet but Kemi Oyl is the bomb for me! I only wish I kew what was in it...

sheldeez.com sells the Kemi line

I use the oyl and love it. I need to get more. I have not tried their other products but will love to one day.

Well I had a chance to try most of the other products.....thank God they were so cheap because they work quite crappily for me :ohwell:

Back