KCCC @ Whole Foods

Duff

Hi Ladies, I hope this is not a double post (I did a search), but I just saw and bought Kinky-Curly Curling Custard at Whole Foods. they also have the shampoo, knot today, and a couple of other products I dont remember. now you dont have to order it online!!:grin:

Thanks, Ive been to several Whole foods and they didnt have it. I was told the product sales quickly.
just ask the person that works in that area when did they last order it and when they expect their new shipment to come it.

I agree with previous poster. They have been carrying it for a few months but it's hard to find. If you ask they are usually pretty good about knowing when it comes in. I don't know where you are but I know Harbor East in Baltimore and the Alexandria,VA stores just got stock.

my whole foods have it. i didnt get the shampoo because they were trying to sale it for 25 dollars.

I'm glad to see they have it ATL now. When I first heard Kinky Curly was being sold at Whole Foods it hadn't gotten as far as ATL yet and I was really surprised.

I did not see it at Wholefoods here in Baltimore off of Smith Ave. They may have it downtown on Fleet St.

I might have to revisit Kinky Curly again. I am going to stop by the Whole Foods in Annapolis. Thanks for the heads up Duff. :)

I agree with previous poster. They have been carrying it for a few months but it's hard to find. If you ask they are usually pretty good about knowing when it comes in. I don't know where you are but I know Harbor East in Baltimore and the Alexandria,VA stores just got stock.

There's also a salon in Laurel that carries it along with Curls and Miss Jessies products. Whole Foods was sold out so that's where I got mine. I think it's called Essentials Day Spa & Salon. Something like that.

I did not see it at Wholefoods here in Baltimore off of Smith Ave. They may have it downtown on Fleet St.

The Mt. Washington store doesn't carry it the Kinky Curly line. Harbor East does but it sells out fast. When I was there maybe 2 weeks ago they were completely sold out and the woman told me they had placed 2 orders a few weeks before that and still hadn't gotten it in.

Back