Katour Line Wigs- Please Advise

lovelyme

I’ve seen quite a few wigs here that I really like. Has anyone ordered from here? Did you have a good or bad experience w/ this company or the wigs? Please share. I have attached a few of the ones I’m eyeing. Any opinions?

samsonmed.jpg wigs.jpg

tamaramed.jpg dominiquemed.jpg

orimed.jpg

http://katourlinewigs.com

Last edited:
I love love LOVE the curly hair one. I was thinking about getting that one myself. My only thing is I would really like to try it on before ordering it. Or if I didn't like, I would like a full refund. And I believe they only let you exchange for another wig.

curlfriend said:
I love love LOVE the curly hair one. I was thinking about getting that one myself. My only thing is I would really like to try it on before ordering it. Or if I didn't like, I would like a full refund. And I believe they only let you exchange for another wig.

That’s the scary part, having no idea of how it will look :ohwell: It sucks that these aren't readily available on the market.

I ordered from there last year or the year before (don't remember). I got tisha from the platinum wigs collection. it took soooooo long (like a month) to get my wig. The wig was pretty to me and from the front it looked so natural. I couldn't see the back so I relied on what others say it looked like and they said that it didn't look wiggy which I can't imagine is 100% true. I plan on ordering another one sometime this year. Another problem I had is that the hair on top of the wig seemed to be shorter than the one in the picture so I wasn't able to style it exactly like it was in the picture though it was still pretty. I hope this info helps you some.

Chinagem said:
I ordered from there last year or the year before (don't remember). I got tisha from the platinum wigs collection. it took soooooo long (like a month) to get my wig. The wig was pretty to me and from the front it looked so natural. I couldn't see the back so I relied on what others say it looked like and they said that it didn't look wiggy which I can't imagine is 100% true. I plan on ordering another one sometime this year. Another problem I had is that the hair on top of the wig seemed to be shorter than the one in the picture so I wasn't able to style it exactly like it was in the picture though it was still pretty. I hope this info helps you some.

Thanks you’ve sold me. Aside from the length, did the wig look like the photo?

THANK YOU!!! I have been trying to remember the name of this wig line. I believe it was featured in Essence at one time. But when my computer crashed I lost the info for it. Good lookin' out chica!!!

jamiette said:
THANK YOU!!! I have been trying to remember the name of this wig line. I believe it was featured in Essence at one time. But when my computer crashed I lost the info for it. Good lookin' out chica!!!

cool beans, let me know if you decide to order.

Maibabie, other than the length, it looked like it did on the page when I let my stylist help me style it (i'm style challenged). She liked it so much that she ordered a wig from there. I want to order the "apple" wig sometime in the future. Maybe I should email them and ask them to put pictures of the back of the wig on their website. I see that they do custom lace front wigs now.

Last edited:
I love the big curly hair wig, sorry I cannot answer the question concerning the company.

Chinagem said:
Maibabie, other than the length, it looked like it did on the page when I let my stylist help me style it (i'm style challenged). She liked it so much that she ordered a wig from there. I want to order the "apple" wig sometime in the future. Maybe I should email them and ask them to put pictures of the back of the wig on their website. I see that they do custom lace front wigs now.

yeah, i called while back and the representative said that they did not have any photos showcasing a full back view, she told me a few of the pics on the site have side view which should give me a idea of how the back is styled :ohwell:

Back