Kanekalon Braids

LucieLoo12

Updated W/ Pics !!!Kanekalon Braids ****UPDATE WITH PICS****

**DELETED*****

Last edited:
I'd cut the burned end and curl it. I'd think the burned end won't curl right. You can test a few to see if the burned end will curl. No harm, no foul.

I would test it. But I don't think it would curl. That burned in is usually so hard and crunchy it just points out. You can always curl it and cut off the ends that don't cooperate.

And you can try braiding the loose ends but I think part of the reason they do burn them is because they don't stay very well. But if they start coming undone they don't usually unravel too far up so it shouldn't be a problem to let them come loose a bit.

You can always try to find some really cheap firm gel and see if that will hold the ends together.

The braids with burnt ends should curl just fine by rolling and dipping them in super hot water. Leave the rollers in until they dry. I would just avoid doing it up high enough to include your own hair.

HTH

^^^ what she said, I usually just braid the smaller braids into several big braids, dip them into boiling hot water, unbraid & boom--- ya got wavy box braids :lol:

Alicialynn86 the braids will still curl. I just did my daughters box braids and I burned her ends first. Then I braided the braids to get a crinkle and dipped them in hot water. They came out just fine.

Back