Just wanted to share

Sweetheart

Hey my online sis from another miss DRBROOKLYN730 has reach 10,000 subscribers on her youtube channel!!!

I love her and her channel! UANS (a hair care line) is helping her celebrate because of the awesome review she gave them.

Here is the info for the contest

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gTIod-QZ5I0

I would love for one of the LHCF Girls to win one of the prizes. :yep:
So I wanted to share.

P.S.

UANS is the business.
I had a huge case of pj but UANS Intensive Reconstructor solved that problem. It is the best conditioner my hair has seen. Simply Amazing.
If I had to take one product on a island this would be it hands down.
Not only is the product amazing but so is the customer service.

Last edited:
was gonna post this right now but decided to check just in case!!! She did the first drawing today...... I entered but I'm definitely interested in purchasing

Can u give a review...... how do you use and style your hair after?

was gonna post this right now but decided to check just in case!!! She did the first drawing today...... I entered but I'm definitely interested in purchasing

Can u give a review...... how do you use and style your hair after?

Sorry for the delay!

I would highly recommend trying the uans therapi intensive reconstructor.
I wash my hair hair like normal on my final wash I rinse my hair really good and put in the uans product. I let it stay on for about three to five mins then I rinse it and detangle my hair. Which by this time it is so soft and is detangled like butter I would either do a wash and go, twist out with setting lotion or straighten my hair at this point.

I have not done a deep condition with the product but I know it would be amazing. I want to try their other products as well.

If you try the prodcut please let me know how you liked it.

P.S. Can't wait for more winners!

Back