Just used Kenra MC last night!!!

VinDieselsWifey

I used my sample of Kenra MC for the first time last night and LOVED it!!! /images/graemlins/clap.gif I was thinking, could it be better than my beloved Elucence? Well, I have to say that are running neck and neck right now. I also used the moisturizing shampoo. It was pretty good too. Thanks to all those who recommended Kenra. /images/graemlins/laugh.gif

I like Kenra MC, but Kenra's Intensive Emollient is sooooooo good! It leaves MC and MB in the DUST! Of course, I only use it after I do protein/reconstructive treatments because it just gives your hair a surge of moisture (and at 15 bucks a tube, this sucker is NOT in heavy rotation!)! Glad you like MC! /images/graemlins/cool.gif If you have a Trade Secret in your area, you can get the 2 for $22 deal. You get a liter of this stuff!

I can't wait to try it. I have been sitting on my samples for over 2 months now.

I just recently tried both the Kenra poo and conditioner and was AMAZED with the results! I immediately went out and purchased full sized bottles of that stuff and the best part is: a little goes a long way.

[ QUOTE ]
I like Kenra MC, but Kenra's Intensive Emollient is sooooooo good! It leaves MC and MB in the DUST!

[/ QUOTE ]
I glad to hear this I just bought some cant wait to try it. /images/graemlins/laugh.gif

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
I like Kenra MC, but Kenra's Intensive Emollient is sooooooo good! It leaves MC and MB in the DUST!

[/ QUOTE ]
I glad to hear this I just bought some cant wait to try it. /images/graemlins/laugh.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

/images/graemlins/cool.gif I hope you love it as much as I do!!! Enjoy!

Back