Just updated my album

amy1234

Hi everyone, I haven't posted in a while on the boards (been mostly in lurk mode) but I wanted to share some of my progress with you all
grin.gif
. Click on my progress album and then scroll to the bottom : http://www.picturetrail.com/curlybun .
Just felt like sharing,
-curlybun

[ QUOTE ]
jainygirl said:
i love your hair color
smile.gif
your hair is so pretty and shiny, very nice
smile.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Cosigning.
smile.gif

NICE...Its growing nicely. I bet by April you'll be at your goal
smile.gif

girl your hair is just beautiful. Could you please post your regimen, products you use and vitamins, if any. Please help a sista out.

ok your hair is fab, but off topic your avatar is hilarious, i know im easily amused, but thats too cute..here i was thinking, that the link was missing and here comes the little rat lmao

youre natural??
shocked.gif
do you press your hair or flatiron ?

see this is what makes me 2nd think getting a relaxer

this is exactly why im glad i dont relax, my presses used to look like yours when i went to my stylist. awesome hair!!!!

Nice hair!! It's healthy, thick and really growing at a rapid rate!! Whatever you're doing, keep doing, but remember now that your hair is getting longer, even more attention is going to have to be payed with care and maintenance.

Your hair is beautiful. I'm trying to catch up with your hair. Maybe by June. I have virgin hair too. I love the thickness and the color, oh my gosh but I am too scared to color my hair. I put any type of chemical and my hair would turn on me like wild dogs.

I can't believe how faset your hair is growing. I am soooo jealous (lol)! You hais is absolutly beautiful!!!!!!

Thanks everyone for the compliments! This lets me know that my hard work in maintaining my hair to be healthy is really paying off.
To answer your questions:
sassygir125: what I usually do is apply dudleys creme press as a leavin right after I rinse out my conditioner, doing this leaves my hair less greasy..I also started to spray surge as a leave-in as well (as of Dec.18.'03). During flat ironing, I don't have to apply anything because my heat protectant was already applyed while my hair was wet. After the flat ironing process, I usually spray some oil sheen spray and add jojoba oil on the ends.

Meka: I keep track of my regimen in my hair journal : http://livejournal.com/~natalinat . The only thing that I'm doing differently these days are using surge as of Dec.18'03 on the scalp twice a day. HTH

Ipanema & honeydrop215: usually when I style my hair straight I've been blowdrying and then using my ceramic flat iron. In the most recent update, I tried using the pressing comb after blowdrying and so far I'm not sure if it made much difference though. So I may stick to just blowdrying and flat ironing my hair in the future.

lisatamika : I was going for a golden brown color when I highlighted my hair..I had to show the stylist a pic. to get an idea of the look I was going for.

Thanks again for all the compliments, I have a feeling that the longer my hair gets, the more attention and care my hair will require (thanks for this tip hairfanatic01)

Thanks ms kenesha! Your hair looks nice aswell
smile.gif

** I forgot to add that I was taking vitamins but started slacking about 4, 5 months ago. Every now and then I take 2 GNC womens multivitamin and 1 vitamin C capsule. I used to take msm but I stopped because it was causing alot of breakouts on my face.

Back