Just thought you might like to know...

SparklingFlame

ETA: I went to Walmart today (1/25/06) and they had the Elasta QP Mango Butter for only $3. Yes, $3. I had to rack up because that doesn't stay on the shelf long! Just thought I'd pass it on!

I went to Walmart yesterday and low and behold they had Elasta QP products. They had the shampoo, conditioner, wrap lotion, glaze, and best of all, Mango butter. The mango butter was only $3.63. I didn't really look at the rest of the prices, but I know I paid $5.49 for my mango butter at the BSS store. Just thought I'd pass the info along.

Last edited:
Yeah, I picked up the mango butter from walmart because they charge to much at the bss. I don't think my walmart had the shampoo and conditioner. I know they had the glaze and wrap lotion. Are you planning on buying some more products from the Elasta QP line?

That's really good! Normally I pay close to $6 for mango butter thats why I use it sparingly :lol: ! I'm going to go check out my local Wal-Mart, however, most of the time the Wal-Mart's here in California don't have great deals like others get on NTM or such products. I'm crossing my fingers... ;)

kinchen said:
love the fro... did they have the deep con? dpr-11

Unfortuantly not. I don't think Walmart plans on being that "down" with what we like!!! I was really shocked that had as much "black" hair products as they did, much less Elasta.

Thanks for posting this! Unfortunately my local walmart only sells the glaze, I'm hoping that they start selling all the products especially the mango butter cause my local bss sells the mango butter for $7!

I'm staying out of Walmart because every time I go I spend over $100... Now elasta products ? They're trying to get me to go back in there ;)

Omgod I have been buying mango butter for a fortune at CVS forever now!! Thank you so much! Isn't the tax at walmart a killer though? Me buying that one thing there would probably amount to 7 dollars!!

Wow $7 for Mango Butter??? And I thought I was being ripped off for paying $5.49 for it at my BSS. Well, thanks WaliWorld for making it so cheap!

I think I may have to go back to Mango Butter...that is a good product...very moisturizing...

I don't know why I never bought anymore when I ran out...and it smells soo good. I pay about $6 for it at the BSS too...it is good, but it ain't worth the $6...maybe $4. I think I'ma go in the wally world tomorrow and see if they got it...even though I shouldn't be buying products.

: Just thought you might like to know...

OK...California sucks....I keep hearing how everyone gets such GREAT products from Wal-Mart...and Here is the (pardon the political incorrectness) whitest of the white hair products..no QP, no Cantu....but if I wanted Suave or Rain....I'd be knee deep!

Re: : Just thought you might like to know...

brownsugar9999 said:
OK...California sucks....I keep hearing how everyone gets such GREAT products from Wal-Mart...and Here is the (pardon the political incorrectness) whitest of the white hair products..no QP, no Cantu....but if I wanted Suave or Rain....I'd be knee deep!

LOL!! I feel ya!!! I guess I'm kinda lucky cuz where I am its mostly black so theres TONS of black hair stuff around!

naturallady said:
LOL!! I feel ya!!! I guess I'm kinda lucky cuz where I am its mostly black so theres TONS of black hair stuff around!
Girl...if I want to see a black person, I have to go in the other room and look at my hubby......that's about as goooood as it gets over here In Chula Vista

brownsugar9999 said:
Girl...if I want to see a black person, I have to go in the other room and look at my hubby......that's about as goooood as it gets over here In Chula Vista

WOW!! I don't know if I could handle that! I gotta see some more black faces around me or I start gettin antsy....Flash backs of lynchings I guess.

I've never been able to find it in a store up here. When I lived in Missouri I got it at Walgreens (so now I order it from them online )

The wallyworld closest to me dosn't carry it which just figures for this area.

-A

I'll have to go to Wal-Mart. I've been looking for the Elasta QP Mango Butter. I've looked for it at Walgreens, 3 Sally Beauty stores and another local BSS and I haven't found it yet.

msportugal said:
well if my walmart doesnt carry it i'm going to request it since they are already a supplier

I may have to do the same thing. I didn't see the mango butter but their other products. I love the mango butter on wet hair. It works really well on my natural hair.

brownsugar9999 said:
The last time I went back to Houston, I bought TWO jars of Mango Butter from Wal-Mart for $3 and some change each. But when I come up to Denton for school, the Wal-Marts around here don't have ANY good black hair products. They don't even have a real 'aisle' for the black hair products here. They're always on some lone shelf in the vacinity of the hair stuff. Small towns...

Back