Just thought I'd share...

Your videos are so entertaining ... and you are too adorable. You also have thick, lovely hair.

I'm really feelin' that hairstyle in the second video: two-strand flat twist in the front, out in the back. Loved it ... great style!

Oh ... and why you have me crackin' up tellin' the kid you had to re-edit the video because he was talkin'? Too funny.

Your videos are great! I love your natural hair, and how you handle it. You make the detangling and the styling seem so easy! I learned a few things about dc'ing the hair too!! Thank you so much for sharing! :yep:

Love the videos! While watching part 1 I was so shocked to see how long your hair truly is. Isn't shrinkage crazy? Thanks for sharing with us!

Your videos are so entertaining ... and you are too adorable. You also have thick, lovely hair.

I'm really feelin' that hairstyle in the second video: two-strand flat twist in the front, out in the back. Loved it ... great style!

Oh ... and why you have me crackin' up tellin' the kid you had to re-edit the video because he was talkin'? Too funny.

Thank you! I know they kept interrupting...:spinning:

Your videos are great! I love your natural hair, and how you handle it. You make the detangling and the styling seem so easy! I learned a few things about dc'ing the hair too!! Thank you so much for sharing! :yep:

Thank you! Glad I could help!:yep:

...really enjoyed those videos...keep 'em coming. And yes, I look forward to one of your "how to braid/flat twist" videos.

So that's two years of growth? ..wow, your hair is beautiful and it grows fast. Good job.

Im with everyone else, great video's, i left a comment on your 2nd vid.

I love your hair and i hope my hair gets as big and thick as yours. Im starting to think i don't use enough conditioner in my hair lol, it was cool to see how you do your hair.

Thanks for sharing and i'll be looking out 4 all ur other vids.

Great videos. I Subcribed! I can't wait till my hair gets that long. I loved your hair after you took it out in the first video. Do you ever wear it in a big fro like that?

Marand, I really enjoyed your videos. That is exactly how I DC my hair. Girl, you rock on the two-strand flat twists. I'm soooooo jealous! :yep::yep: I can't flat twist, cornrow or any other style that is flat to the head. So, :notworthy:notworthy to you on that. I'll be looking for your videos on that process, because no video or instructions that I've seen so far has helped me at all.

The kids in the background were cute. They reminded me of my little nieces and nephews; always busy.

Okay, I LOVE your hair. Everything about it. When you took it out of the cornrows, it was beautiful. The ease with which you combed through it. How easily you parted it. The style.

Wow, you use a lot of conditioner!

Sleep with one eye open or your hair will be mine!

Last edited:
...really enjoyed those videos...keep 'em coming. And yes, I look forward to one of your "how to braid/flat twist" videos.

So that's two years of growth? ..wow, your hair is beautiful and it grows fast. Good job.

Thank you so much!

Im with everyone else, great video's, i left a comment on your 2nd vid.

I love your hair and i hope my hair gets as big and thick as yours. Im starting to think i don't use enough conditioner in my hair lol, it was cool to see how you do your hair.

Thanks for sharing and i'll be looking out 4 all ur other vids.

Thank you!

Great videos. I Subcribed! I can't wait till my hair gets that long. I loved your hair after you took it out in the first video. Do you ever wear it in a big fro like that?

I have actually! got alot of "omg, I didnt know you had soo much hair":drunk:

Marand, I really enjoyed your videos. That is exactly how I DC my hair. Girl, you rock on the two-strand flat twists. I'm soooooo jealous! :yep::yep: I can't flat twist, cornrow or any other style that is flat to the head. So, :notworthy:notworthy to you on that. I'll be looking for your videos on that process, because no video or instructions that I've seen so far has helped me at all.

The kids in the background were cute. They reminded me of my little nieces and nephews; always busy.

Thank you!

Okay, I LOVE your hair. Everything about it. When you took it out of the cornrows, it was beautiful. The ease with which you combed through it. How easily you parted it. The style.

Wow, you use a lot of conditioner!

Sleep with one eye open or your hair will be mine!

LOL, Thank you. And I know I go through like 3 bottles or more of suave every week!:lachen:

Back