Just Feeling Down. Sorry.

I feel numb.

He better not change his mind. Turd.

Need to vent.
I need to know some thangs before I give condolences because y'all be doing some fake threads. He living you for thanksgiving, Christmas, New Years, business trip, to go to the store, visit fam,or divorcing?

For good. I will be having Christmas on my own.

2nd time since the summer he told me he is leaving. I told him not to let the door hit him on his way out. All I am worried about is getting to work. Plus he started a whole lot of DIY on the house and now I have to sort it.
I need to know some thangs before I give condolences because y'all be doing some fake threads. He living you for thanksgiving, Christmas, New Years, business trip, to go to the store, visit fam,or divorcing?

For good. I will be having Christmas on my own.

2nd time since the summer he told me he is leaving. I told him not to let the door hit him on his way out. All I am worried about is getting to work. Plus he started a whole lot of DIY on the house and now I have to sort it.
maybe he's saying it to get some reaction from you? Maybe change what you are or are not doing?

I am not being funny, but how many times am I going to reassure you that your stick is not broke? It is me? He wants to believe what he wants to so I am tired. Let him go and find another hoe in the bush...
Sounds like you checked out a while ago.

I am not being funny, but how many times am I going to reassure you that your stick is not broke? It is me? He wants to believe what he wants to so I am tired. Let him go and find another hoe in the bush...
This too shall pass sis.....
Just take time some time and be still. Allow yourself a chance to process and express every emotion and you don't have to make any decisions just yet. Sounds like you are both hurting, maybe space is what you both need.

He packed his suitcase.

I feel like going back to the house and throwing all his stuff outside. I really do but I am at work and have to go back to the hospital.

I cannot deal with this ********. Like realllllly. I am so fed up man.

The last time I did they sedated me and did not give me a weekend pass...

This is to show you how wicked this man is. He knows that I am ill and he is testing me...
GIRL, IM GOING TO COMMIT YOU. you talking real reckless. I feel like you might take a bunch of pills or drink too much.

I will be okay. I am not going to kill myself over that bastid. I am more worried for his safety. I feel better. I just need to vent.
GIRL, IM GOING TO COMMIT YOU. you talking real reckless. I feel like you might take a bunch of pills or drink too much.

Why did I move to the middle of nowhere where I know nobody? Yes I am all over the place.

Not used to feeling my emotions...

Do you have family or friends nearby? You shouldn't be dealing with this alone.
eta: Just saw upthread you answered this already

Back