Just bought some Qhemet Biologics Olive & Honey Hydrating Balm

It is very moisturizing!! I use it on my ends of my hair. I use it on both of my son and daughter. It makes their curls pop!!

bri123

The best, use it on wet hair to seal in the moisture. Your hair will be so soft when it dries. Only a little is needed.

It’s fantastic, very moisturising and now a staple of mine along with Qhemet Biologics’s Burdock Root Butter Cream. On initial glance it appears very sticky but once rubbed between your palm’s it’s magic!
I’m so happy Qhemet Biologics commenced UK shipping so I was able to try it.:lick:

Great for wash and go's. I didn't think I would like it. Now I can't imagine allowing hair to air dry without it.

Qhemet olive & honey balm is one of my staples i love this stuff very moisturizing its great when hair is wet or dry Love it.

QB had a big sale at the end of July and they ran out of stock. They actually make the products, so they have to have time to re-up their supply. I'd rather they say they are out of stock than be able to order, but have to wait six weeks. The website says they might be taking new orders in early August.

I managed to call a natural food co-op in my area (well it's not really that close to me) and coaxed them into selling and mailing to me two jars of the Heavy Cream. :yay: When I called to find the nearest train station to them, he told me and immediately said, "You want some Qhemet Biologics don't you?" I laughed and said, "How did you know?" He said, "They always call for some!"

I let my mom have the rest of my cream because it worked out so well on her hair and when she traveled with it, she got it discarded because she forgot it was in her carry on bag. I was sooooo pissed when I realized that QB was out of stock for a while. I should be getting my products today.

Back