June 2011....What Did YOU Buy this Week? (Hair Care Edition)

Bath and Body Works

Mango Mandarin Orange Moisturizing Shampoo & Conditioner
Sweet Pea Moisturizing Shampoo & Conditioner
Coconut Lime Verbena Moisturizing Shampoo & Conditioner
Warm Vanilla Sugar Moisturizing Shampoo & Conditioner

I know I went HAM!!!:lachen::lachen::lachen:

Girl you know you are wrong for this :lol: :lol: :lol:!

Jane Carter Nutrient Conditioner (my fav)
Taliah Waajid Stimulating Herbal Cleanser
Aphogee Shampoo
Aphogee Reconstructor

I just went on another alfaparf splurge. This time I got the seduction ultra moisturizing shampoo and mask, and the real cream shampoo. Can't wait to try them, I've already washed 5 times since last Friday just because I like the way my hair feels, lol.

Sent from my LS670 using LS670

Seriously I'm not buying anything else, beyond pissed at myself. :look:

-Curl Junkie Curl Rehab
-Beemine Botanical Shampoo
-Beemine DC
-Komaza Olive DC
-Beemine Serum
-Affirm 5 in 1 Reconstructor

Have and of you ladies tried the beemine and/or curl rehab?

I've only tried the komaza and LOVE IT!

@Poranges - I loved the Bee Mine DC but I absolutely do not like the scent. And it lingered. If she changed the scent, I'd be all over it!! It was very moisturizing, my hair felt great.

ETA - Hmmm, I just looked and now it comes in Coconut scent. When it first came out, it was that Fresh scent. :look: I'll have to get some more soon. :yep:

WTF? Went to order an 8 ounce bear fruit hair pistachio DC and shipping is $13.45? Sign from the lawd that I need to retire my credit card and go take a nap. :nono:

Bought a small jar of Silicon Mix and an even smaller bottle of the leave in.

I plan on buying the 60+ oz. jug next in a few days :look:

@Poranges - I loved the Bee Mine DC but I absolutely do not like the scent. And it lingered. If she changed the scent, I'd be all over it!! It was very moisturizing, my hair felt great.

ETA - Hmmm, I just looked and now it comes in Coconut scent. When it first came out, it was that Fresh scent. :look: I'll have to get some more soon. :yep:

This is how I feel about the silicon mix conditioner. It is so strong, and it lingers for days :nono:

BUT

It made my hair feel like no other. Hell I even though about going back to natchal' :lick:

But I will have to deal with it I guess :ohwell:

@Poranges

Yes, I love BM DC'er. @Brownie518 sent me a 'nice' sample of hers. It had a "Scent" Like Irish Springs Soap or Coast, Zest etc:nono:.....

But it perfoms exceptionally well.:grin: *glad they changed the scent*:look:

And definitely, CJ Rehab is also wonderful.:lick: I still think $20.00 for 8 ounces is a bit much tho'.

I think you'll be pleased with both.:grin:

Poranges

Yes, I love BM DC'er. Brownie518 sent me a 'nice' sample of hers. It had a "Scent" Like Irish Springs Soap or Coast, Zest etc.....But it perfoms exceptionally well.:grin:

And definitely, CJ Rehab is also wonderful.:lick: I still think $20.00 for 8 ounces is a bit much tho'.

I think you'll be pleased with both.:grin:

Thanks! CJ Rehab was an impulse buy. If it's good I'll wait for good sales and get the 32 oz bottle.

WTF? Went to order an 8 ounce bear fruit hair pistachio DC and shipping is $13.45? Sign from the lawd that I need to retire my credit card and go take a nap. :nono:

:blush: What the....????? Girl, is that the only thing you were ordering? You know I'm about to go make a fake cart and see.....

ETA - Poranges - It must be your location? :look: I checked and for just that the shipping was 5.20 to NY. 13.45!!!! :nono:

Last edited:
Poranges

I've never tried Spiral Solutions. I was tempted to 'buy/try' it once, but was told "Not to Waste My Money":lol:

I like BFH. But seriously doubtful if I'll buy it anymore. I love the Cleansing Conditioners and the Shine Rinses but currently looking for a replacement for these.:look:

Today I purchased: trimming shears and a salon cape because I'm tired of water soaking my shirt and my back when transitioning from shampoo to DC.

When I ordered from Enso they forgot to include a sample I ordered. Today I received an 8oz jar of Milk & Honey Hydrating Buttercream free.
That's the type of service I appreciate!!

Today I purchased: trimming shears and a salon cape because I'm tired of water soaking my shirt and my back when transitioning from shampoo to DC.

Umm thanks just isn't enough for this one :yep:

I really need to invest, cause one of the few things that make me cringe is having water run all over me, when my whole body isn't getting wet :nono:

So make that a cape and a 60 oz. jug of silicon mix :look:

Back