June 17, 18,19 What Are YOUR Weekend Hair Plans?

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
I decided to start this Thread Back Up (and attempt to maintain it) while NikkiQ is planning for her Wedding etc......

So, Let's Get Started: My next wash day is Sunday. I do Wed & Sun, so Sunday I plan to:

Cowash with Hairveda Acai Phyto Berry
Use Roux Mendex as a Treatment
Steam with Jasmine's Avocado & Silk in "Honey Pear"
Apply Leave In Argan Oil & Dry under Dryer

What are you doing to YOUR Hair this Weekend?

I just finishing henna'ing actually. I let it sit for four hours and rinsed it out. I'm letting the amla oil stay in overnight. Tomorrow, I'll wash, condition and set.

my hair process started last night.

i washed last night and deep conditioned overnight
this morning i added a little hot extra virgin olive oil to my hair and put the cap back on.
i actually just rinsed the dc like 5 minutes ago.
i sealed with some more olive oil
put in 4 ponytails that i twisted

oddly, olive oil has always been an oil that i hated, but for some reason...my hair has been feeling really nice with it lately. hmmmm.

anyway, i will dry and stretch my hair and twist maybe tomorrow night or sunday.

Tonight: Re-twist and curl my hair with either Shea Moisture Curl & Style Milk or Curl Junkie Curl Assurance Smoothing Lotion. Seal my ends with Zipporah Beauty GF Green Tea Hair & Body Butter

Saturday: Refresh hair with Oyin Hair Dew if needed.

Sunday: Cowash with Tresemme Naturals Moisturizing Conditioner. Doing a wasn-n-go - not sure what products I will use yet.

just detangled and prepooed my hair with some good ol fashioned grease (it does have in some cocomut oil) (trying to use it up)
I'm gonna cover my hair until Sunday
then I am washing with Phytonecter shampoo
nd deep conditioning with phyto karite

leave in will be phyto 9 + argan oil.
then braid up to air dry and put into my phhony pony on Sunday :)

Aphogee 2 step followed by Argan Oil Hydrating Mask.

Giovanni Direct Leave In and Air Dry.

Seal with Olive oil and rollerset the very front of my hair. Flat iron it sleek & curl.

Braid up the back of the my hair into 5 plaits and then I am going to flat iron a human hair wig and curl it so I can look cute & different for the babyshower I am going to and not fry my own hair.

I just washed and air dried my hair. Shortly, I will put my hair in 5 plaits and pray for a decent braid out tomorrow.

tonight im shampooing with cd black vanilla shampoo, conditioning with honey hemp conditioner and using kbb sa as a leave in under either aloe fix or califia pudding.

tomorrow cleanse with daily fix cleansing conditioner, co wash with shea butter cream rinse and use kbb sa as a leave in under donna marie dcc for a wash and go.

sunday pre poo with vatika oil, shampoo with black vanilla, condition with kbb hair mask and use cj smoothing lotion and cj aloe fix for a braid out.

When I came home from work, I washed and roller set my hair. I'm still under the dryer...when it's finished drying I will decide if I'm going to wrap it or roll it on satin rollers.

Tonight, I:

Shampooed with SSI Eucalyptus Poo
DC'ed wih Claudie's Deep Moisture Conditioner
Applied Claudie's Satin Daily Moisturizer as a Leave-in
Rollerset and suffered under the dryer, ugh.

I just finished my hair actually. I clarified, going back to Kenra, moisturized with Pantene Relaxed & Natural Moisturizing Shampoo and shampooed again with Pantene Pro-V Restoratives Breakage Defense Shampoo. Then I used my ACV + rosemary, peppermint and lavender oils mix and let that set for 15 minutes before DC-ing with Tresemme Breakage Defense Conditioner for 1 hour. I rinsed, de tangled, blow-dried and had my stylist flat iron it.

Well tonight I'm gonna do a wash (clarify, condition, light protien, moisturizing deep condition--the works. after my BC i'm bent on keeping my hair healthy!)

I bought my first DENMAN today....hopefully i'll be singing its praises too!!! <3

I shampoo'd with Beautiful Curls Shea Shampoo :love: and am dc'ing with AO Island Naturals. Been having it on my head for almost 24 hours and will rinse it out whenever I feel like it. :lol:

I have no clue what I'll use as a leave-in. Maybe a mix of glycerin and rose water or WEN SAM.

I started a general hair plans thread instead of having to make one every week, but thanks. KUTGW ladies.

Wash- head and shoulders
detangle and condition with- organix morrocan and aragon conditioner
dc- jasmines avocado silk
braid with oyin hair dew and seal with almond glaze.

:)

I shampoo'd with My Hair One Olive oil, gave myself a DC with Silk Elements Mega Silk with a smidge of Wen Fig Oil, kept that on for 2 hours. Aphogee 2 minute for 10 minutes. Dried under dryer and blow dried then Bunned :)

I will leave it be until next week :)

Thanks Idare :)

Geez...my bad I wasn't thorough with posting the thread.

Sent from my SPH-D700 using SPH-D700

trying out pineapple method on this a.m.'s braid-out. complicated by the fact that we had a torrential downpour in nyc. Will try to rock 2nd day hair tomorrow, likely re-washing on sunday. will re-try dr. bronner's products to see if results can be replicated.

Started last nite by washing out my blow out (curls! I missed you!) and shampooing with elastase qp for relaxed hair (don't like it, using it up). Aphogee 2 min, condition with elasta qp for relaxed hair and follow with nexxus humectress as a leave in and a lil aphogee green tea and keratin spray. I can't find a product that does what it says it will. My hair never feels "like butter" lol. It just...eh. So I got under the dryer then did Bantu knots on mostly dry hair for a curly knot out today. Gonna reknot and cowash in the morning. It's dry...as always

Sent from my iPhone using LHCF

Trying out the Joico 17 minute miracle kit! Everything smells so good :lick: Just sitting here with the last step Intense hydrator, I have another 10 mins. I keep touching my hair under my plastic cap it feels so nice! Can't wait to see how my hair looks/feels after I air-dry :grin:

I might be Relaxing my Hair Today then Deep conditioning it Jasmine Cherry Pineapple conditioner & Wen Fig.

IDareT'sHair,That Jasmine Conditoner made hair feel like Butter its a keeper Thank you .

Back