July 29,39,31 2011.....What are YOUR Weekend Hair Plans?

Who you telling!!! That would be a NICE 10 day weekend!

ETA: I really am going to try a bantu set. :spinning:

Flat iron for DH's birthday week.

Clarify with AO Green Tea
Protein treatment with AO GPB
DC with AO HSR/EVOO
Cowash/rinse out
Airdry 90%
Blow dry with my Chi Rocket and Chi paddle brush
Redken smooth down heat glide
Flat iron with my Maxiglide or Chi or FHI Platform

Clarify with Suave
Wash with CON Green
Protein Tx with Nexxus Emergencee
DC---????
Mold hair for a bun and leave it that way til Wednsday.....

On Sunday before the Mobile, Al meetup i am going to..
Wash
Dc
Airdry/ or blow out my hair
Twist my hair for a beautiful twist out....

just bunnin' it up like always and washing next friday...im itching for a relaxer that is 3-4 wks away. But I can actually FEEL the length ive gained :0 :) :D

Sorry Ya'll.:giggle:

I got to work and was lurking and was like::blush: It was early. I was rushing. It was Friday.

Love Ya'll.:kiss: I wondered how many post it was gone be before someone called me out.:lol:

Well, let's see!

Friday: put hair up in bantu knots (washed yesterday, re-bantu-ing tonight, until tomorrow around noon)

Saturday: take down bantu knots if i leave the house (you all know what i mean... :) )

Sunday: contemplate a wash, more than likely i'll wash late Sunday night. I'll do a shampoo (organix, so no need to pre-poo), condtion (moisture with kenra), and acv rinse. no muss, no fuss. good times.

*learning my hair, one mistake at a time! 2 inches of relaxed ends, can't wait for them to get on out!!*

DCed with Silicon Mix (added some protein conditioner and Hot 6 Oil to it), did a quick cowash with Suave Tropical Coconut and I'm currently doing a ponytail rollerset so I can wear my hair loose tomorrow.

Nothing as I'm packing my stuff for moving and will have to go with week old flat twist next week..I will moisturize and possible baggy but may not since I live in Dallas Hell Texas.

Well instead of doing a hard core protein trt I decided to clarify and see what that does for my moisture levels. I realized I haven't done that in about a month, so I clarified with HV Deep Cleanse Shampoo and I got my ovation system the other day so I used the cell therapy and cream rinse which I must say I really like. After clarifying my hair is usually very stripped but those two together restored softness instantly after use. I DC with HV stirinillah (sp). Now I'm waiting for it to air dry which won't be until tomorrow, thinking about popping out the hooded dry to speed it up.

I already did my weekend hair plan tonight. I washed my hair w/ shescenit eucalyptus mint shampoo and deep conditioned w/ a combination of shescenit banana burlee, honey, elasta qp intense, aohsr and aogpb for a hour. Then I used qhemet ctdg as a leave in and sealed w/ ahtb. Now my hair is in 19 bantu knots for a bantu knot out that I plan on wearing next week (I hope it works out).

Right now i am deep Conditioning with Aussie 3 min deep conditioner & Jasmines Hibiscus Conditioner.

I have an action packed cropover weekend ahead so I started last night..

prepooed with ors jojoba oil grease (trying to use it up)
Washed with vo5 clarifying (unimpressed, had to lather 3 times as I could still feel the product in my hair after the first 2)
Deep conditioned with phytokarite
used Giovanni direct leave in mixed with roots of nature hair strenghthener
added Giovanni gel and a little jojoba oil
twisted it up...

going to twist out for the parties this weekend :)

Itgirl Waaaiittttt you's anoda bajan in da house?? I so jealous den. I wish I was home for all the cropover action. Brace and Wine!

Ooh did my regular wash and DC, this time I added garlic in hemp oil to my scalp (trying to prevent shedding) and left over Avo-coco/vatika to my ends for a pre-poo of about 3 hours. I washed with ORS aloe shampoo and DC-ed for 30 minutes with Aveda DR intensive.

I used Infusium and Redken Anti snap as my leave in and wet wrapped under the dryer. I saran wrapped with Giovanni DR and EVOO/almond oil, that should last me the week.:spinning:

I did a DC on dry hair with BFH pistachio deep condish coated with hempseed oil for 4 hrs. Then it was cowashed out with BFH yarrow and hibiscus cleansing condish. I did an oil rinse with hempseed oil, followed by a rinse out with BFH chocolate coffee condish.

The results were nice, but I think imma stick with oil rinsing with castor oil. Got better curl definition.

Today I:

Cowashed with Hairveda's "We Love Green"
Reconstruct with Tigi Dumb Blonde
Steamed with Jasmine's Avocado & Silk in Honey Pear
Applied Leave-In Dry under Dryer
Moisturize with Claudie Isha Hair Cream (maybe Seal with Hairveda Avosoya Oil)

I stretched using THIS method. Rubbed Aethiopike butter over my braids and curled the ends with Honey Bush Tea gel and now wearing a braid out for the rest of the week. Prob will end up in a high bun

Black dye with Natural Instincts.

I cut my hair to chin length when I found out I was pregnant 18 months ago. It was damaged & I was in shock from the news. My hair was super healthy & thick post pregnancy before shedding. I also overprocessed with my April relaxer. Now, it's damaged again & I'm ready to do a big cut from APL back up to chin. I'm tired of the cycle.

I think I'm going to weave this week to get past my urge to cut my hair. Maybe things will look different by October.

Back