June 15,16,17...What Are YOUR Weekend Hair Plans???

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
Hey Lovelies! It's almost the Weekend.

So...What Are YOU doing this Weekend to Nuture & Nourish your Hair?

Me Tomorrow:
Cowash with Hairveda's Amala Creme Rinse
Mop Top DC'er under Dryer 20-30 minutes
Steam with Carol's Daughther Black Vanilla Smoothie over a Cup of Coffee
ACV Rinse
Home-made Herbal Tea with Leave-In & Oil
Dry under Dryer

And YOU??????:grin:

I will be putting avocado oil in my hair and wearing it in a messy bun for the weekend, then wash out the oil Sunday night.

FINALLY.....I will be doing my hair this weekend. I am so frickin' excited. It's been a long 2 weeks :look:

I will be doing:
Protein DC on dry hair with AOGPB :love:
Bentonite Clay detox - Bentonite + AVJ
Rhassoul Clay treatment:love3: - Rhassoul clay + distilled water + AVJ + splash of coconut oil
OR rhassoul clay + coconut milk
Apply SD Silky leave-in to wet hair
Apply QB AOHC :lick:
Apply QB twisting butter

Decide on a style - this will be the hard part.

I will be cowashing tomorrow and prepping this Kanekaleon (sp) hair for some long a.zz twists that will take an eternity to complete, but I love it! I am soooo looking forward to this protective style. :)

Wash & go Saturday & Sunday with either Tresemme Naturals smoothing conditioner or DevaCurl One Condition. And I'll probably use KCCC as my gel :grin:

definitely have to cleanse & dc...didnt do it last weekend because i was lazy and i had been messing with my hair a lot that week, so i wanted to give it a break. my hair feels icky.

Pre-poo, wash, DC, light blowdry with tensionand make that phony bun I said would make since last weekend, I plan to baggy underneath it.

I will be taking out my Kinky Twists!

-do a full shampoo with Organic Root Stimulator Olive Oil poo (I didn't cowash last week, I got lazy)
-DC for 45 minutes with my Oyin conditioner
-apply my MN mix
-twist up my hair for a twistout!(Curls, Kinky Curly, and perm rods)

Clarify with AO Green Tea
DC with AO Glycogen Protein Balancing (detangle)
Apply Giovanni DLI/EVOO
Airdry into a bun
Cowash midweek and rebun

Detangle my braid out with M& T detangler
Wash with diluted shampoo
Deep condition under heat with the last of my AO products.

Wet bun.

- Steam with Oyin Honey Hemp and Claudie's Vere Oil
- Moisturize and seal with IPN Marsh-Aloe Transitioning Cream and Jane Carter N&S

:reddancer:

Hey Lovelies! It's almost the Weekend.

So...What Are YOU doing this Weekend to Nuture & Nourish your Hair?

Me Tomorrow:
Cowash with Hairveda's Amala Creme Rinse
Mop Top DC'er under Dryer 20-30 minutes
Steam with Carol's Daughther Black Vanilla Smoothie over a Cup of Coffee
ACV Rinse
Home-made Herbal Tea with Leave-In & Oil
Dry under Dryer

And YOU??????:grin:

So, Tonight I:

Used Abba Reconstruct under dryer with Plastic Cap (Instead of MopTop)

But everything else in my Regi remained the same.:yep:

I'm going to do a deep-co-wash and I'm trying to use up my hair products. I have too many that I'm not interested in anymore. I know what my hair needs now and I will not buy them until I unclutter my hair drawer.

The usual balanced DC, wash, and blow dry. I may do a twist out because it's going to hot this weekend but it's so difficult for my non-straightened hair to maintain moisture. On the other hand, it's going to be a very hot weekend.

I just bought Giovanni's Brazillian Keratin & Argan oil blow out styling mist and plan on giving it a try tonight.

I'm trying a Wash & Go with my homemade flaxseed gel. I have conditioner in my hair right now and plan to apply the gel on soaking wet hair to test it out. I use way too much KCCC for a WNG style and am hoping this flaxseed gel works just as well.

Doing an overnight predeepoo with Jasons Natural condish, honey and oil. In the am gonna wash with SM coconut poo the dc using heat with Nairobi humectasil:)

Did a quickie CW yesterday, air-dried loose. Will do another CW possibly today with a thicker , deeper penetrating conditioner after a hot oil treatment. Air drying in a bun, if not loose.

I am braided up under my wigs. I used my Castor formula from HH to grease my scalp. I have a cap on right now.

Wearing my Kay wig :)

yesterday I

detangled with tresseme naturals
applied ayurveda paste to scalp (brahmi/aritha) for 30 mins
Cowashed with HV moistPRO
DC'd with SSI okra reconstructor
DC'd with Purabody chocolate smoothie
used HV whipped ends ad LI

went to the salon to get my hair done (twisted with HV whipped gelly)

this morning I moisturzed and sealed with Purabody murumuru moisture milk and cupuacu butter and put my twists up into a bun.

Back