June 08-09 Comparison. Not much,but Im happy! Barely SL to damn near BSB *pics*

Qualitee

Yeah I know my ends looked all chewed up, spat out and stomped on in the first pic. But I've come a long way. Sorry for the dark second pic. Camera phones sucks! Thanks LHCF couldnt have dont it without you!

untitledjh.jpg h2.jpg

How did you gain the thickness? You know we need details.

Thank you ladies:kiss:

I detangle when needed. I think going for a long period of time without detangling (for me 2-4 day) can cause more harm than good. I moisturize my hair first, roll my ends under a loose bun held by a clip (to keep the ends moist) and let it sit for 10-15 mins. I section my hair (depends on how many weeks post I am) in 6-10 sections. I detangle the front first becusse it has a looser texture 3b/c and then the back which is 4a. I find that the longer I let my hair sit in the moisturizer the softer my NG gets and the less hair I loose. I just discovered seamless combs and it has reduced my breakage tremendously. Multi Vitamins help with my shedding. Cowashing has helped too. Im cheating on my SO with Co-washing.:look: I bun 100% of the time and I baby not only my ends but my whole head.:look:Sorry for the long post:look:

Last edited:
WOW, great progress. Do you have a pic of ur progress with a lighter shirt so we can really see the great progress?

WOW, great progress. Do you have a pic of ur progress with a lighter shirt so we can really see the great progress?
No sorry next time I will:yep:. I wasnt thinking. I dont want to flat iron my hair again so next time ill do it in a lighter shirt:look:

Back