June 08-09 Comparison. Not much,but Im happy! Barely SL to damn near BSB *pics*

Wonderful Progress!

366394745.jpg

Thanks again ladies:)

What are you doing to your hair? Please share your regimen.:clapping:
My regimen that Im doing now is in my blog. Ive been doing it for 3 months and it is really working for me so I started a personal challenge to do it for 1 whole year.

Great progress!

Did you trim those ends off from the first pic or did you hang onto them?
I didnt trim my ends. I havent had a trim in years, but will as soon as I hit MBL. I baby my ends my whole head in fact. As you can see in the first pic my hair was damaged so I use aphogee treatmen for damaged hair every 6 weeks for a whole year. Feb 08-Feb09 . I stopped using it because I feel like my hair can do without it. No more damage here:nono:. Now I just clarify ever 4 weeks and use Joico K-Pak Deep Penetrating Reconstructor. My hair loves protein:)

Beautiful Progress.. I mean amazing..

Your tail obviously needs to spend more time in the hair forum giving advice than keeping us updated on the celebrity gossip... :look: :lachen: j/k!

Great progress girl! Your hair has done a complete 180! It looks so thick and soft

Thats why its good to take pics every 3 months to a year. It helps you track your progress. I didnt really notice my transformation until I was looking through my phone. I was like wow!

Back