July 29,39,31 2011.....What are YOUR Weekend Hair Plans?

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
Happy Weekend Divas of Hair Everywhere! Quite Warm isn't it?:lol:

What exciting, nuturing things are you doing to your Hair this Weekend?

Sunday:

Cowash with Hairveda "We Love Green"
Roux Mendex Treatment
Steam with Jasmine Avocado & Silk
Rinse with BFH Shine Rinse in Green Tea & Apple
Apply Leave-In & Dry under dryer

So what are you doing?

Saturday
- take down twist for a twist-out

Sunday
Pre-poo/detangle with HV MoistPro & oil mix
Shampoo with Giovanni TTT
Steam with Jasmine's A&S in brown sugar buttercream (will use uo this container)
put hair in 2-strand twists ( not sure what moisturizers, stylers, etc. I'll use yet)

I'm so excited! I've fallen in love with this oil and am gonna use it in every way possible. :lol:

Today's plan:

HOT with Claudie's Garden Oil :love:

Oil rinse with Claudie's Garden Oil. :love:

Cowash with L'anza Kukui Nut Conditioner

Tomorrow or Sunday:

Dc with BFH Shea Almond Coconut Deep Cream Conditioner and seal with Claudie's Garden Oil. :love:

Oil rinse with the Garden Oil. :love:

Cowash with BFH Banana Avocado Mask.

:grin:

Thinking about applying a henna/indigo mix then do a blow dry and flat iron for a special occasion.

Tonite:
Do Demi-permanent medium golden brown color to cover red tips
Shampoo w/ Aveda Dry Remedy Shampoo
DC overnite w/ baggy (haven't decided what condish to use)

Tomorrow:
Wash n go for work

Sunday:
Co-wash w/ Silicon Mix, twist w/ Oyin Dew and b.a.s.k. Java Bean balm

I have an action packed cropover weekend ahead so I started last night..

prepooed with ors jojoba oil grease (trying to use it up)
Washed with vo5 clarifying (unimpressed, had to lather 3 times as I could still feel the product in my hair after the first 2)
Deep conditioned with phytokarite
used Giovanni direct leave in mixed with roots of nature hair strenghthener
added Giovanni gel and a little jojoba oil
twisted it up...

going to twist out for the parties this weekend :)

This weekend doing a two step henna and putting in mini twists
Friday night I will shampoo and apply red henna.

Saturday morning I will apply medium brown henna.
Then apply knot today, shea moisture and let dry 80% then apply water/glycerine mix to make my twists puff up

Either Saturday afternoon or Sunday I will put in mini twists. Still have to figure out what styling products I will use.

Will be a long hair weekend.

Going to a picnic tomorrow and I terribly need a relaxer. I will either wear my hair in two cornroll pigtails or go get a wash and blow this evening.

Wash with ORS Creamy Aloe followed by a wash and deep condition with One N Only products. I will style with a flat twist for a twistout this weekend. I am loving twistouts this summer especially with this heat here in Atlanta.

Since I finished re-braiding each of my cornrows (inspired by the” finger detangler” thread not to use a comb) after midnight - that counts for today.

I'm purchasing my wig for my cruise tomorrow (the cruise is in 3 weeks) after many utube video reviews - Fresstress Jealousy. Jlo’s “I’m into you” video look was my inspiration. She will need to be thinned out to avoid that wiggy look, but I wanted something super long and luscious.

Attachments

• thumbnailCAU49F2Z.jpg
    thumbnailCAU49F2Z.jpg
    3.1 KB · Views: 27
  • thumbnail.jpg
    thumbnail.jpg
    4.9 KB · Views: 23
Btwn tonight and Sunday (feeling more like tonight ) I'll be relaxing, DC w/Proclaim Argan Oil Intense Hydrating Mask, mild protein treatment w/Elasta QP Breakage Control Serum, roller-setting w/Saran wrap to finish it off. Not sure what leave ins I'll be using yet.

Sent from my Zio using Zio

Pre-poo with hemp oil + Joico K-pak reconstructor

Wash with ORS creamy Aloe

DC with Joico Intense Hydrator

Possibly a flat-iron....I should really give up on this straightening thing, I've been saying it for weeks but am yet to do it :rolleyes: :lol:

shampoo, Aphogge hard protein treatment, steam with a moisturizing DC (soon as I pick one and buy it) air dry.. flat iron with APEX

getting senegalese twists for the first time! did some research on care and maintenance and interviewed 4 braiders over the phone. today i'm going to their shops to get a vibe of the their environments, take a peek at the hair on their heads and who's in their braiding chairs before deciding on one i feel i can trust (is this excessive?).

i haven't had braids/extensions since 2006. my hair is now at it's healthiest it's been in YEARS, and no one else's hands have been in it but my own. just need a style for the summer that i can relax with a bit, without taking down and putting up twists every week for at least 6 weeks. i do plan to moisturize, seal and protein treat my hair as if it was still in my own twists. but just the convenience of it and it being a deterrent from me constantly picking in my hair is what i'm looking for.

so, i'll protein treat, DC and blowdry before the install. comments, suggestions?

After a flat iron job that lasted all of 1.5 days, I got up at 3 A.M. to put hair in 32-35 braids. Pulled braids into a bun. I plan to wear these braids for the month of August. We shall see.

Welp....

I have been wearing a bun since April........since I'm in the bun 2011 challenge and HYH challenge... Haven't been doing much to my hair.... :ohwell:

I was going to try to so some two strand twists but not sure how they will turn out. Its easier to do on wet or damp hair but I'd rather have them stretched/elongated. wow - you ladies are using some products that I have never ever heard of but I am a reformed product junkie so I'm not tempted!

Just washed and deep conditioned with Pantene R&N Shampoo and Conditioner. Going to set my bun with Silk Elements foam and sit under the dryer.

On Saturday, I am going to try an overnight pre-poo w/ aloe vera juice, evoo, and evco.

On Sunday, I am going to DC with heat or steam using Aubrey Organics Honey Suckle Rose.

I've been playing around with styles and hair toys lately, so I'll be doing something fun this weekend with my new banana clips.

I plan to do a 2nd DC with heat since I flat ironed last weekend with Joico MRB. Other than that, I'll enjoy a few days with my hair out.

I have no idea! With all this hair knowledge I have way too many options now. Should probably just deep condition, air dry and leave it be. Maybe a fresh bottle of AO HSR in my future?

Washing mah huuurrr and doing a scalp treatment. My scalp wants to act up and flake on me/create random sores, gotta get it back in line! I'm the boss! :whip:

my hair is in a second day puff today.

tomorrow i plan to cleanse with cj daily fix and condition with cj smoothing conditioner and either wash and go with giovanni direct leave in or sweet hair pudding.

sunday i will pre poo with evoo, shampoo with cd black vanilla shampoo, deep condition with enso sea buck thorn deep conditioner and then do my 2 braids with enso blue malva lotion with the enso curl quenching cream on my ends.

Back