July 2010....What Did YOU Buy This Week??? (Hair Care Edition)

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
It's July Ladies!!!!!! Get ready for those 4th of July Weekend Specials! What did you Buy and What are you Buying?

So Far:

I've bought some Jasmine's Avacado & Silk DC in Mango/Peach *sounds kinda summery uh???*

And tommorrow I plan to buy a couple Jars of HV Sitrinillah, maybe 1 or 2 things from SSI and/or Afroveda....:look:

Depends on the Sales tho':ohwell:

How about You?

Enjoy Your Summer!:grin:

Terri

Thanks for the reminder on the sales!!! I gotta remember to get some sitrinilla... I hear its good!!

Last edited:
I bought nothing, but I did get a nice hair related birthday present: Caruso steam rollers from Sallys. I will experiment tonight.

I am finally going to try Sabino Moisture Block... I ordered it online so it should be here on Friday or Saturday. I really want to see if my press and flat iron will hold up in this heat. I am waiting to get my monthly coupon from Sally's so I can go berzerk in there like usually do every month :blush:! Love my Sally's card discount perks :yep:!

I needed a new moisturizer bad, not that I hate HE LTR now its just not cutting it right now.

Got Elasta QP Olive oil and mango butter moisturizer, I have no clue why I stop using it.

I know I'm a little late on the bandwagon, but I recently bought HE LTR conditioner and leave in. It's a miracle worker!

I am finally going to try Sabino Moisture Block... I ordered it online so it should be here on Friday or Saturday. I really want to see if my press and flat iron will hold up in this heat. I am waiting to get my monthly coupon from Sally's so I can go berzerk in there like usually do every month :blush:! Love my Sally's card discount perks :yep:!

Sabino is good stuff! It got me through those 90-degree days that we had last week.

im waiting for the afroveda sale. i hope she has something that i really want. eventhough im still waiting on a previous order :(

3 bottles of V05 conditioner-clarifying and strengthening
new phony pony
new LF wig
and a cute new bun

This week I brought:
JBCO 8oz (singing praises of this wonderful oil)
spandex cap
Alterna white truffles conditioner & abba moisturzing conditioner off the exchange board

I just bought 20" of AAMH Kinky Curly Weave. My heart was beating fast the whole way through checkout!( my dh kept lookin' at me like I was about to pass out ) .This had better be a bangin' weave and better last a long time!

Ulta is having a sale on select liters starting July 4th (12.99-13.99). I plan on getting a few liters of Joico MR conditioner.

tresemme naturals nourishing moisture conditioner
300 black silicone rubberbands
NOW natural coconut oil (i dunno if it was the oil or what...but it made my hair a bit hard? is that normal?)

I just bought 20" of AAMH Kinky Curly Weave. My heart was beating fast the whole way through checkout!( my dh kept lookin' at me like I was about to pass out ) .This had better be a bangin' weave and better last a long time!
ive been thinking about getting a weave too lol. but im scurred:lachen: i want a kinky weave but i dont wanna have to wet it often.

Too much...lol

Shescentit BB Conditioner
Mozeke Carrot Protein Masque
Skala Ceramides, Shea, and Aloe lines
Chagrin Valley Soaps-4

Nothing yet and I honestly don't feel I need anything right now but we'll see.

I have my hair in some hip-length extension braids and don't think I will be buying anything except some BRX braid spray if I run out of it.

Oh and maybe some S-Curl Moisturizing Spray as well but that's it I think:grin:.

I wasn't going to buy anything this month... but I gave in and bought a Denman D3 :wallbash: I couldn't pass it up it was on sale!

Ah man. I bought alot already

- Kerastase Nectar Thermique (to alternate with my beloved ciment thermique)
- Graham Web Velvet Soft Treatment (DC)
- Aquage Silk Extend Shampoo and Conditioner
- Sebastian Drench Moisturizing Treatment

Quite a few things:
-BOA moisturizing conditioner with banksia flower extracts
-Giovanni direct leave in (trial size)
-Sebastian conditioner
-ORS Replenishing pak
-Tresemme deep cleasing shampoo

I bought Rasta Afri braiding hair in color 3 and 4/30. I HEART this hair!!
I'll be braiding my hair this Monday. My protective style for the rest of the summer.

~S~

already bought
-nexxus emergencee
will be buying
-EVCO
-bee mine balanced moisturizer and growth serum. theres a sale gotta stock up
still looking for
-a good chelating shampoo. any suggestions?

Miss Jessie's Curly Meringue
Miss Jessie's Culry Buttercreme

Want to get some MJ Rapid Recovery and a Denman brush...we'll see!

Back