JOICO USERS... QUESTION FOR YOU?

LadyZ

I want to use the Joico K-Pac reconstructor since I just got a fresh touch-up...
My question is...
Can I use the Joico K-Pac Hydrator as my moisturizing DC?
Or will this be too much protein?

Hi LadyZ!

I literally just logged on and saw your post. It's like I have a sixth sense a/b Joico posts or something :lol:

Anywhoo, the K-pak Intense Hydrator is perfect for use after the K-pak reconstructor. In fact, if you look on the back of the package, it says it there.

Also, just because a product has protein in it doesn't mean that it is a protein product. The protein that is in the Intense Hydrator is there to allow the moisturizing ingredients to bind better to the hair; this amount is going to be in a smaller concentration than it would be in the Reconstructor. In fact, some of the best moisturizing products have some form of protein in them. So take care that Joico knows what they're doing when they're creating these products ;)

HTH :)

Hi LadyZ!

I literally just logged on and saw your post. It's like I have a sixth sense a/b Joico posts or something :lol:

Anywhoo, the K-pak Intense Hydrator is perfect for use after the K-pak reconstructor. In fact, if you look on the back of the package, it says it there.

Also, just because a product has protein in it doesn't mean that it is a protein product. The protein that is in the Intense Hydrator is there to allow the moisturizing ingredients to bind better to the hair; this amount is going to be in a smaller concentration than it would be in the Reconstructor. In fact, some of the best moisturizing products have some form of protein in them. So take care that Joico knows what they're doing when they're creating these products ;)

HTH :)
============

Thank you sooooooo much....
I am just getting ready to run to Sally's for a few things and then come home and use these products... I will be back later with a review :yep: ...

Thank you:grin:

Yeh, I used the reconstructor, poo and conditioner by k-pac all together and it made my hair feel healthy, shiny and strong.

Also, just because a product has protein in it doesn't mean that it is a protein product. The protein that is in the Intense Hydrator is there to allow the moisturizing ingredients to bind better to the hair; this amount is going to be in a smaller concentration than it would be in the Reconstructor. In fact, some of the best moisturizing products have some form of protein in them. So take care that Joico knows what they're doing when they're creating these products
Thank you for posting this, Artemis!!

I was wondering about the protein in there but since my hair is doing great I wasn't sweating it too much.

Now I can have true peace of mind.:)

Back