Joico Lovers..Advice Please....

Starronda

At the start of BSL! Patiently waiting for full❤️
Joico ladies,
I purchased the products below last week from Ulta. Would this damage my hair if used once per week? I've been using the split end mender twice a week on wet hair after cowashing. I've used the Reconstructor once a week followed by Silk Elements Mega Deep conditioner. What do you think?

K-PAK Deep-Penetrating Reconstructor

K-PAK Intense Hydrator

K-PAK Protect & Shine Serum

K-PAK Split End Mender

Body Luxe Thickening Shampoo

Body Luxe Thickening Conditioner

I use the hydrator and reconstructor once a week with no problems i bought in a set with kpak shampoo and conditioner.

I haven't tried anything else from your list.

I don't see why not, just see how your hair responds what is the split end mender, is it a protein also?

I use the hydrator and reconstructor once a week with no problems i bought in a set with kpak shampoo and conditioner.

I haven't tried anything else from your list.

I don't see why not, just see how your hair responds what is the split end mender, is it a protein also?

I think it's a protein, not sure..Thats why I don't use it everyday.

I dont think it would damage your hair. You may have to be mindful of the protein/moisture balance.
On another note... has anyone tried the KPAK poo and how is it?? How do you like the body luxe poo??

I dont think it would damage your hair. You may have to be mindful of the protein/moisture balance.
On another note... has anyone tried the KPAK poo and how is it?? How do you like the body luxe poo??

I love the body luxe poo, but it's only been two weeks so far. I guess I'll step away from it for awhile because I don't want protein overload:ohwell:, but so far so good.

I have and use all of those products that you have including the k-pak shampoo and the silk result shampoo and conditioner But i only use the joico products 1x a week in rotation with my Baby Garnier Fruitse Moisture works line so that I dont get a protein overload. I dont think that I will purchase the k-pak leave in because I use my aphogee leave in and Green tea keratin restructurizer when I use joico and its working fine for me so far. By the way I love the shampoo, as a fact I love all of the joico

I love the body luxe poo, but it's only been two weeks so far. I guess I'll step away from it for awhile because I don't want protein overload:ohwell:, but so far so good.
Just rotate it with moisture and you will be fine> 1x a week joico 1x a week a moisture line(I use garnier frutise moisture works and I LOVE IT) if you wash your hair twice a week

Back