Joico KPak Intense Hydrator

Mleah

Has anyone else tried this product? I am pleased with the results I got but was wondering if the protein concentration is too much for weekly usage? The hydrolyzed keratin seems to be at the same ingredients number listed as the K Pak reconstructor, which everyone states is a heavy source of protein. I just need to categorize it properly. Ayudame por favor, I'm confused :spinning:

I have the intense Hydrator and I use it to deep condition every week and Love it. However please take into consideration that I am transitioning so I have been upping my protein to combat some of the breakage I have been experiencing. Along with the intense Hydrator I'm also using the blue moisture line with great results! Go JOICO!!!

I really like it- I own the litre bottle- it makes my hair really really shiny.
BUT i have noticed that my hair loses moisture fast soon after using it. I could be using it wrong though- under the dryer for 30 mins. I'll break it out soon and give it another try but this time I'll follow the directions on the bottle.
I think it must have quite a bit of protein so now I just use it after relaxers.
I would classify it as a medium protein conditioner

I really like it- I own the litre bottle- it makes my hair really really shiny.
BUT i have noticed that my hair loses moisture fast soon after using it. I could be using it wrong though- under the dryer for 30 mins. I'll break it out soon and give it another try but this time I'll follow the directions on the bottle.
I think it must have quite a bit of protein so now I just use it after relaxers.
I would classify it as a medium protein conditioner

Where did you get your liter bottle?

Back