Joico: K-Pak Split End Mender

It~Can~Grow

I promise this will be my last plea for help (today :grin:).

Can anyone give me a product review for Joico's Split End Mender?

I'm really looking for some reviews from someone who's used the product at least a month, how they use and their results.

Thank you ladies

Product:
Designed for: Damaged, chemically treated hair, to both mend existing split ends and prevent new ones from forming.
Benefits:
· Features an exclusive dual-polymer technology that deeply penetrates porous hair ends to create an ultra durable bond.
· Also contains a combination of K-PAK technologies—Quadramine Complex®, Keratin Silicone Complex and Hair Protection System—ensures maximum protection and reconstruction from the cortex, locks in moisture, seals the cuticle, and delivers smoothness to the hair.
images.php

Edit: I'm not being lazy...I did check the product review database and search results were 0. I tried....

I haven't used the product. But we should know that a fix for split ends is only temporary and the will eventually have to get trimmed off.

I use it every week. It does prevent split ends from traveling further up. I have noticed that I have to get few trims after using this.

HTH

I have a sample size and used it once about 3 weeks ago. I airdried with it and it left my ends less frizzy. Not sure about long term results though.

Back