Joico K-pak Split End Mender?

Artemis

Has anyone tried this before?? :look:

I am a Joico junkie, so it's on my list of stuff to try, but I just wanted to check in to see if anyone's gone for a test drive yet...

k-pak_split_end_mender_lg.jpg

K-PAK Split End Mender

Designed for: Damaged, chemically treated hair, to both mend existing split ends and prevent new ones from forming.

Benefits:
spacer.gif
bullet_gray.gif
Features an exclusive dual-polymer technology that deeply penetrates porous hair ends to create an ultra durable bond.
spacer.gif
spacer.gif
spacer.gif
spacer.gif

bullet_gray.gif
Also contains a combination of K-PAK technologies—Quadramine Complex®, Keratin Silicone Complex and Hair Protection System—ensures maximum protection and reconstruction from the cortex, locks in moisture, seals the cuticle, and delivers smoothness to the hair.

I would like to try this product. I went to Ulta but they didn't have it. I wonder if they have it at Trade Secret.

I would like to try this product. I went to Ulta but they didn't have it. I wonder if they have it at Trade Secret.

Trade Secret has it, they even have one of those "kits" with the k-pak reconstructor, I believe (don't quote me, tho)

Ulta is SO fired!! I've had their member card for like a yr, and I have yet to see a benefit (all I get are crap emails). I went to TS to get more PM The Conditioner, and they had a sale where you buy any liter size of a product and you get a full-sized styling product for $1!! (I got Joico's Protect & Shine serum) So now I'm a Trade Secret-sponsored pj :lick: :yep:

Trade Secret has it, they even have one of those "kits" with the k-pak reconstructor, I believe (don't quote me, tho)

Ulta is SO fired!! I've had their member card for like a yr, and I have yet to see a benefit (all I get are crap emails). I went to TS to get more PM The Conditioner, and they had a sale where you buy any liter size of a product and you get a full-sized styling product for $1!! (I got Joico's Protect & Shine serum) So now I'm a Trade Secret-sponsored pj :lick: :yep:

Did you give them your home address? Ulta sends a mini mag with a $3 off or 20% off coupon inside periodically.

Did you give them your home address? Ulta sends a mini mag with a $3 off or 20% off coupon inside periodically.

Yep, sure did. Still got nothing :ohwell:

Sally's, Sephora, etc, everybody else knows where I be at, but Ulta be on some other ish :lol:

Oh, well. I'm not mad. Whenever I go, they're either out of what I'm looking for or their CS is sub-par.

Yep, sure did. Still got nothing :ohwell:

Sally's, Sephora, etc, everybody else knows where I be at, but Ulta be on some other ish :lol:

Oh, well. I'm not mad. Whenever I go, they're either out of what I'm looking for or their CS is sub-par.

Well dag....Ulta deserves to be fired then:lachen:Can't be messing up the pj shuffle!!! I'll stop in Trade Secret to claim my bottle!

With their club card you get points for every purchase that goes toward free product.

I get paid in a week, so I anticipate making my purchase at that time.

*slyly ignoring the "PJ Challenge" in my siggie* :look:

With their club card you get points for every purchase that goes toward free product.

I get paid in a week, so I anticipate making my purchase at that time.

*slyly ignoring the "PJ Challenge" in my siggie* :look:

Lol...I'm supposed to be on one too after I get this and after I get that. :look:

this challenge of mine was set months ago:spinning:

*looks at current split ends*
I need to pick this product up as well!!!

Hey girl, what's up! :D

I've been doing a little too much S & D of my own...I think I just need an official trim instead of little dustings here and there :ohwell:

One ounce of prevention is worth a pound of cure :yep: Hopefully this stuff will help w/that.

Hey girl, what's up! :D

I've been doing a little too much S & D of my own...I think I just need an official trim instead of little dustings here and there :ohwell:

One ounce of prevention is worth a pound of cure :yep: Hopefully this stuff will help w/that.

Girl....not too much! I think I need a trim as well!!! I think that avoiding it any longer is only going to make matters worse! I still may pick up this product for "future" references! I look forward to reading your review!

anyone know of a bss in nyc that carries joico?

Being that this is a brand new product from Joico, I don't see a BSS carrying it. You may want to try a salon. We listed a couple earlier in the thread, but you can check joico.com for salons in your area.

Thanks. I used Joico products once at a hair salon but i was hoping I could just find a store. I will go to their page or order online. The pj in me hates to wait for delivery.:sad:

I'm going to return mine tomorrow. I don't really like the consistency or smell. I think I'll get the healthy sexy hair pumpkin leave in instead.

just checked ulta website and they have a 3.50 off 10 coupon! I don't even need anything but my PJism will have me their in the morning:grin::lachen: Hey it's my day off maybe i'll get a facial while I'm there:pepper:

I'm going to return mine tomorrow. I don't really like the consistency or smell. I think I'll get the healthy sexy hair pumpkin leave in instead.

I like both the smell & consistency :yep: It's really light so it's less likely to weigh my hair down. I plan to use this to seal after I moisturize.

Back