Joico K-Pak gift set @ Ulta

sunnysmyler

Hey ladies.....well my hair is in a state of need. I realize that I'm not doing enough DC'ing so I researched the site and decided to get the Joico K-Pak Deep Penetrating Reconstructor for protein and wanted to get Kenra Moisturizing Conditioner for moisture.

I went to Ulta and the sales lady was very helpful and showed me that Kenra and Joico had sales on their gift sets, but she strongly suggested the Joico, which came with 10.1oz Reconstruct Shampoo, 8.5oz Intense Moisture Hydrator and 5.1oz Deep Penetrating Reconstructor all for only $22.46:grin:

I'm off to DC....have a great day ladies!!!!

I am so glad that she convinced you to get the set. Joico works the best when ALL of their products are used together.:yep:

I got two Joico sets...one for $13.99 and the other for $19.99~ I was very excited!

When I went they had only two sets left and I said I would walk around and come back for as I don't use this brand. Girl I walked 5 feet away and came back and someone had snatched it up, lol.

I purchased my set from Trade Secret last week. A full size reconstructor and hydrator for 10 bucks......no sucky shampoo. I'm still smiling.

Back